Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Oh god let's see if I can hit 10 this year (apologies it's a lot of wrestling lol)
10 Dorktown- Jon Bois is one of the greatest documentarians/storytellers of the 21st century in that he can make the statistics from reading the phonebook interesting and engrossing
9 PBS Monstrum- I love learning about the history of monsters, how they relate to the material conditions of the culture they developed in, and how they expand beyond the borders of their point of origins to popular/worldwide culture
8 PBS Eons- I'm a 90s dino kid at heart, I'm really happy Eons is around not to just to talk about dinosaurs but also anything from stuff that is relatively well known or asked to some stuff that is fairly niche and mysterious in the field. (I for one didn't know that scientists are taking samples of tooth plaque which yes because it mineralizes is actually a fossil and seeing how micro-ecosystems have evolved)
7 Falcon and Winter Soldier- would say the weakest of the Marvel Disney+ shows I watched fully; the rewrites made due to COVID made things a little half baked, but still some good character beats and overall satisfying
6 Wandavison- loved the gimmick and thought the finale landed stronger than F&WS
5 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean- I love me some Jojo's and am pissed as hell that Netflix is releasing the show in batches
4 AEW Rampage- the best 1 hour wrestling show, just able to pack everything in a concise package
3 AEW Dynamite- Best wrestling show that has gotten me back in the fandom after burning out the last couple of years.
2 Loki- carried by amazing performances, style, and music; can't wait for season 2
1 Hawkeye- recency bias maybe, but I love a good tight paced/low stakes superhero plot so this was put it on top for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU