Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Honorable mentions that didn't quite make it, there is a lot of good TV:
Reservation Dogs
Wheel of Time
Falcon and Winter Soldier
What If?
Schmigadoon
Superman & Lois
Only Murders in the Building
Lupin
Station Eleven
Lower Decks

10. Brooklyn 99

This really ended on a high note.

9. Cowboy Bebop

gently caress the haters, this adaptation was great. I'm sad there won't be more.

8. Arcane

This was an out of nowhere surprise. Who'd of thought a show based on an awful game would be so good?

7. For All Mankind

Really quality show that is finally getting to the stuff I want to see the most.

6. Lucifer

What started out as a pretty bog-standard procedural really came into its own with these final episodes. They finally did everything I wanted from this show.

5. Ted Lasso

This show hasn't let me down yet. I don't want to like a show about sports, but here we are.

4. Wandavision

The ending for this didn't quite stick the landing or this would be higher. Such a unique show.

3. Hawkeye

A show that transcended my indifference for the comic book character. Hailee Steinfeld is a joy.

2. Loki

I can't wait for more. The cast really makes this show and it hits some of my favorite fictional elements.

1. The Expanse

This closed out well. Such a good show. Definitely the best thing I watched this past year and solid contender for best sci fi tv show ever for me. I don't often rewatch things, but this will be forever in the rotation.

King Burgundy fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Feb 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Looten Plunder posted:

I've updated everyones lists into the spreadsheet and linked them on the second post of the thread. If you've voted and your don't appear on that list, please comment so I can fix it up prior to tallying.

I'm also missing.