Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

:gifttank: Well, here we are! It's Christmas and a good portion of us are still stuck at home, so what else to do than play video games! This is the same tag line I used for last summers sale, and last Christmases, and it's still fits.

What is the Gift Train, and how do I participate? It's a gift-chain, everyone who signs up both gives and gets a gift, so it's basically a more convoluted way of buying games for yourself and of introducing your favourite game to others!

Just join the list by posting your Steam ID in thread, and then friend and gift to the person who signed up previous to you in the list! Everyone gives a gift, everyone gets a gift! It's that simple!

Everyone is welcome, and if you hang around, you may even get to spin THE WHEEL, OF TRASH!

:siren: Wishlists aren't public by default, check your privacy settings.

It's as simple as this: You give a gift to the previous person to sign up to the train, and you get one from the person below you! Easy!

To join the train, just post your steam ID URL and your country in thread. The country is because you can no longer gift to a region with a price differential of more than 10%. If you have problems, just send me a message (Discord: Ko#2807 , Steam) and we'll get it sorted!

:siren: Minimum spend this sale is going to be $10 / £7 / €8.50
- If you run off without gifting, or gift below that amount, you will be permanently blacklisted.
- It's a good idea to post your country along with your Steam ID.
- Keep your wishlists up to date with affordable games!
- Please either update your spot-post, or put up a new post once you've given/revived your gifts, so I don't have to chase you down later. Chatting in thread is fine, just make it clear if you're not jumping back on!
- Communicate with the other person you're gifting to/from, make sure they want what you're giving them![/b] This is meant to be fun and a way of making new friends!

If you have to go to other places to get gifts, as Steam won't let you send anything, make sure your giftee know this before you commit. Don't buy from shady crack sites, and the Steam value is what counts for price. Be sensible with it.

The sale should start in a couple of hours, just getting this ready!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Not a ride, just a Happy Christmas! Or Holidays, whatever gets you a day off!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Happy new year!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

And it's over! Thanks to everyone who joined in this sale! It was a lot of fun, and I managed to hit a good 60+ goons with the wheel!

Hope everyone had a good time! If you didn't get hit by the wheel, it's because I never managed to catch you online, and I'm sorry. D: