Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SA_Avenger
Oct 22, 2012
I managed to avoid the woes of the first day ride. Now to avoid all the days from here O_O Oh a wild sklurb !

My Wishlist (sorted, please ignore anything below the huge list of unreleased games around #40 thanks)
Profile - Belgium

edit: DIdn't even have time to finish sending Book of Travels and Shields of Loyalty up
that Cpunch hit me with Expeditions: Rome Thanks a lot you crazy murderer!

SA_Avenger fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Dec 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SA_Avenger
Oct 22, 2012
Merry Christmas everybody. Time to ride the train before the day is passed.

My Wishlist (sorted, please ignore anything below the huge list of unreleased games around #40 thanks)
Profile - Belgium

edit: Deathloop sent up
edit and got Coffee Noir - Business Detective Game Thanks! :)

SA_Avenger fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Dec 25, 2021

SA_Avenger
Oct 22, 2012
My spot !
Profile - Belgium

edit: Nioh 2 Sent up ! Merry Christmas ;)
edit: The monster fought back with Ready or Not, thanks a ton!

SA_Avenger fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Dec 26, 2021

SA_Avenger
Oct 22, 2012
Happy New Year everyone

Profile - Belgium

edit: Resident Evil Village sent up
edit: Will check in the morning ^^
edit; Growing up received

SA_Avenger fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jan 2, 2022

SA_Avenger
Oct 22, 2012
New Year, New Cpunch

edit: Also been hit by the wheel of trash and got Neon Arena which might not be Neon Arena which is on steam, noone will ever know. Thanks Nettle

Profile - Belgium

edit: Wartales sent up
edit: Thanks Strix for Deus Lo Veult and Rimworld Ideology expansion :D
edit3: after realising Deus Lo Veult is unplayable and refunding it Strix replaced it with Chef: A Restaurant tycoon thanks a lot :)

SA_Avenger fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jan 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SA_Avenger
Oct 22, 2012
Thanks again everyone for a nice train and thanks Nettle for hosting us crazy people once again !