Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I still haven't played even a third of the games from the summer sale and train, but what the hell, lets add to our digital library at least once. Or maybe a couple times.
anything in the top 30 or so is a good pick, and I RESOLVE to play it right away.

Wishlist

Edit: Inscryption up, Library of Ruina from below. Cards are the future!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Dec 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
In again. Anything in the top 30 or so is a good pick

Wishlist

Edit: Sent up Transistor and Dead Cells, got Dies Irae (definitely won't be trying to read it in Japanese), and Tetra Cube!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Dec 30, 2021

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Ok, I should have one more go myself, having only done a couple.

Anything in the top 30 or so is a good pick

Wishlist

Edit: Sent up Manifold Garden and Memories of Celceta, and got No Man's Sky! Going from an ocean of trees to an ocean of stars

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jan 4, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Ok, i'll go again as well. I feel like I am slacking!

Anything in the top 30 or so is a good pick

Wishlist

Edit: Sending up Noita and Rift Wizard for some good, randomly generated fun. Got Metal World Chaos XD and ElecHead! A good combination, thanks!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 5, 2022