Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Martman posted:

lol, someone should write Bam's speech from that but replace it with Deep Rocker

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope the rest of this month is as epically stupid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mordekai posted:

My best friend died in a mining accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Hoxxes IV's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a drilldozer.
You don't have be a miner to be an Deep Rocker. Andrew Stranberg is an Deep Rocker.

My other best friend is on dark morkite again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this poo poo. I don't go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the Abyss bar, chit-chatting with loving nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a loving hermit. I'm not gonna take any poo poo from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank god the Scout wasn't there to watch me get my loving rear end kicked. He would have wound up with a black eye and prolly went to jail. He has a big mouth.

I live for this poo poo. I love it. Bring it the gently caress on.

Payback's a bitch motherfuck-

I hope that guy paid you. Epic joke commisshies hoype.