Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
when some of you folks edit your posts to read "wrong thread," what do you mean? you have multiple threads open and you're so ecstatic about posting that you can't remember what thread youre in?

how does this happen! why are you not reading the name of the tab or the name of the thread before posting.

i think some of us need to slow down and smell
the posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

in my 11 years here ive not once posted in the wrong thread

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i was going to agree with you op but i just remembered not only have i done this but i have done it with posts meant for the mod forum WITH QUOTES. not sure what my point is but screw you OP

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Fluted bases are for pansies with limited sphincter strength, it's truly pathetic

e: wrong thread

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

every post I make is right for the thread it’s in. Wherever it winds up that’s the will of God

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

this guy is excited about working out for sure

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

teen phone cutie posted:

the posts

ew gross. your posts smell... like poo! :xd:

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

trelve

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cumball

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

teen phone cutie posted:

ive only been on this site for 9.5 years

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
She said "you will never dodge this you will never dogde this lalalalala"

But one he escape. And he Dodge This.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Personally I'm getting old and forget what thread I click into and then type a reply to another thread

E: wrong thread

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

teen phone cutie posted:

That's on you, op. Try posting more

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
it's definitely more likely you'll do it if you post 20+ times a day like all the professional posters

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

e;fb

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

teen phone cutie

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Peggy Edson posted:

teen phone cutie

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A wizard never posts in the wrong thread. He posts precisely where he means to.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

teen phone cutie posted:

when some of you folks edit your posts to read "wrong thread," what do you mean? you have multiple threads open and you're so ecstatic about posting that you can't remember what thread youre in?

how does this happen! why are you not reading the name of the tab or the name of the thread before posting.

the posts

Smelling yours now. :nexus:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

How that thread never got goldmined, I will never understand.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Aardvark! posted:

i was going to agree with you op but i just remembered not only have i done this but i have done it with posts meant for the mod forum WITH QUOTES. not sure what my point is but screw you OP

lmfao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

it'll happen to you, op

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
ill never consider posting
much less in a thread of all places
and the wrong one? please

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Every thread is the right thread with the right attitude

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that's fine, just make sure it's completely stopped breathing before putting it in the distillation apparatus

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

BigBadSteve posted:

Smelling yours now. :nexus:

HAHA

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Im wondering if you guys can help me out. I was looking to add more ssds to my computer but is there a real difference/benefit between the chip slotted one or a physical drive (ala hdd) ? I currently have 3 hdds hooked up ( they vary in rpm. The oldest one i know is atleast sub 5000) and would love to swap em out for ssds because i want to live in the future. And load many games real fast like. Any help is appreciated.

E: poo poo wrong thread

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

teen phone cutie posted:

i mean, yeah?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
no, the dragon one will be fine. and you say the internal reservoir is 3 liters? if so, just send me the paypal invoice, thanks!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

teen phone cutie posted:

braggart

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op only composes one post at a time :lmao:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I delegate most of my posting to a young man named Rajiv whom I pay 40 cents per post, and he occasionally makes a mistake. If you find one of my posts particularly tasteless or cruel, it’s a safe bet it was Rajiv’s handiwork

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
If I post in the wrong thread I just leave it up, my posts go largely ignored anyway.

e: right thread

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

partially cromulent posting.
"2021's worst kept secret"

It all started when I clicked the wrong thread and then wrote a post about a different thread altogether. Anyway, wrong thread.

e: right thread

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Im wondering if you guys can help me out. I was looking to add more ssds to my computer but is there a real difference/benefit between the chip slotted one or a physical drive (ala hdd) ? I currently have 3 hdds hooked up ( they vary in rpm. The oldest one i know is atleast sub 5000) and would love to swap em out for ssds because i want to live in the future. And load many games real fast like. Any help is appreciated.

E: poo poo wrong thread

if you're just playing games then you probably won't notice much difference in performance between SATA and NVME solid state drives. like if you're running some bigass database or something it'd be more of a concern but if the SATA drive is less expensive or if your current computer doesn't have an NVME slot, there's no shame at all in going for the SATA drive

now, that said, it is really cool being able to plug in the drive directly and having fewer cables to futz around with in your case. i did that with my new computer at the beginning of the year and it owns. so if that's something that you would appreciate, then by all means get the NVME drive.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
poo poo, I'm lucky if I remember the topic of the thread I clicked in to.

Half a page in, "wait, what are people talking about again?"

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
anyway OP i think it's less "holy poo poo, i'm fuckin' stoked to be posting! this owns! gently caress!!!" and more like having a few tabs open, wandering away to do some other bullshit, and then coming back and forgetting which thread you were in

that's how i got banned. i was reading a "post images only" thread, wandered away, came back and read some more and thought "heh, that's funny. quote, comment, post." and was initially very confused when i woke up the next morning to find out i'd been banned. but, fragmaster wrote me a really nice ban reason, so it was worth it imo. anyway, hope this helps. thanks and "god bless",

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have 10 tabs each with rough drafts for posts on the go, its hard to keep organized sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

anyway OP i think it's less "holy poo poo, i'm fuckin' stoked to be posting! this owns! gently caress!!!" and more like having a few tabs open, wandering away to do some other bullshit, and then coming back and forgetting which thread you were in

that's how i got banned. i was reading a "post images only" thread, wandered away, came back and read some more and thought "heh, that's funny. quote, comment, post." and was initially very confused when i woke up the next morning to find out i'd been banned. but, fragmaster wrote me a really nice ban reason, so it was worth it imo. anyway, hope this helps. thanks and "god bless",

That is a pretty amazing ban you got there