Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gormless goblin

look i know itd be lame but everybody inside would have a very fine time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selan dyin

im gonna need you to get 10 signatures from other 2021 users before we will entertain this idea

sorry, but its the rules

google THIS

Welcome to BYOB were you can be lame and have a fine time without some silly entry requirement

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Welcome to BYOB were you can be lame and have a fine time without some silly entry requirement

There's a sign painted on the floor that says "Must Be This Tall to Post" so if you're a 1 dimensional being who can't aspire to that standard then you can't even press a key on a keyboard and if you can't do that, then you legitimately cannot post.

I feel bad for people in the First Dimension, now :(

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

frump truck

hello... again!

I'm old so no

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

frump truck posted:

I'm old so no
:same:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm 2021 poster :c2b:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

that's a lot of kids op

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Twenty Four

your friend sk posted:

that's a lot of kids op

gormless goblin

no i read the rules and i need 10 sigs sorry but this ship just wont sail

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I was born in 2021 once

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

your friend sk posted:

that's a lot of kids op
2022nd kid in line's lip starts quivering.

gormless goblin

i closed the thread so that i didn't have to suffer the indignity of having feckless peers but i reopened it again to make me stronger as a person

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I do too have freckles!

Areola Grande

Viginti Septem posted:

I do too have freckles!

me too :catbert:

gormless goblin

viginti registered in january he's like an elderly in our circles

e;

your friend sk posted:

that's a lot of kids op
gently caress i just got this post just now.

i hope this isnt what the 2021 kids forum would be like

gormless goblin fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Dec 28, 2021

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
You're as welcome in BYOB as an early-2000's elder as you are a newly registered account. I believe the phrase is :justpost: :protarget: :byob1:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
But I do understand the trepidation one has when they first arrive here. There's a lot of past conditioning that needs to be washed out of the hair you've grown in other areas of the interwebs. BYOB is that group of friends that don't care that you're wearing the same sweatpants you've had on all week. You're still awesome.

Ass-penny

I know SA has a kind of reputation for being strict and not being afraid of banning users (hell, the paywall is as much about keeping out riff raff as it is about generating revenue), but byob is very chill and honestly I think the site as a whole has loosened up some in the recent years. sure there are still ehm, problematic users about but I haven't run into anything super like that in the YOB.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

gormless goblin

look guys i'm just jokin thank you for posting in my thread i wouldve hated for it to go down without any replies thanks for making this a really great one

he says, looking haggard in front of an autocad sketch of the 2021 kid forum's floorplan

google THIS

guys we might want to rethink opening the 2022 kids only forum next week

e: oops wrong thread

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

gormless goblin posted:

look guys i'm just jokin thank you for posting in my thread i wouldve hated for it to go down without any replies thanks for making this a really great one

he says, looking haggard in front of an autocad sketch of the 2021 kid forum's floorplan

it's a good thread

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Ass-penny

You got your jokes on our comedy forum :monocle:

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

I'll remind my child in several decades to post here OP

gormless goblin

GoutPatrol posted:

I'll remind my child in several decades to post here OP

thanks

-gormless goblin

Escape From Noise

Give the kids their forum, Jeffrey!

google THIS

If you give a 2021 kid a forum they're going to ask you for a glass of Mt Dew Major Melon

When you give them the Mt Dew chances are they'll also ask for some Flamin' Hot Cheetos

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
fire marshal says you can't have more than 1500 kids in a forum

Ass-penny

google THIS posted:

If you give a 2021 kid a forum they're going to ask you for a glass of Mt Dew Major Melon

When you give them the Mt Dew chances are they'll also ask for some Flamin' Hot Cheetos

I believe the kids are more into Takis now.

Bad Video Games

My kid still likes the flaming hot, but he's from 2008.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Walla posted:

but he's from 2008.

A robust vintage.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

your friend sk posted:

that's a lot of kids op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

your friend sk posted:

that's a lot of kids op

baka of lathspell

drat i guess i wont be able to post

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

get outta here old man it’s 2022 kids ruling the roost now

gormless goblin

look i knew i was signing up for this treatment but i'll wait to hear it from a real 2022 kid

one with some CLOUT though :colbert:

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
I cant remember if I regged in 2020 or 2021 but you have my vote

gormless goblin

Sending an email to my assistant writing a note to make sure fps_nug gets added to the list of thank you letters i have to send out when the forum gets made

more falafel please

forums poster

i would be into the idea of a forum where you can only post if you regged in the last year. get some new postin' blood in these forums

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

more falafel please posted:

i would be into the idea of a forum where you can only post if you regged in the last year. get some new postin' blood in these forums

A forum that you're required to post in for the first 90 days before you're integrated into the rest of the SA forums. A diagnostics forum where mods can get a feel for how members post and who the trouble makers are going to be and direct them to the appropriate level of forum (grey or non-grey) based on Alpha or Beta status.

Oh wait, that's what prison does.