Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm 2021 poster :c2b:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I do too have freckles!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
You're as welcome in BYOB as an early-2000's elder as you are a newly registered account. I believe the phrase is :justpost: :protarget: :byob1:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
But I do understand the trepidation one has when they first arrive here. There's a lot of past conditioning that needs to be washed out of the hair you've grown in other areas of the interwebs. BYOB is that group of friends that don't care that you're wearing the same sweatpants you've had on all week. You're still awesome.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

more falafel please posted:

i would be into the idea of a forum where you can only post if you regged in the last year. get some new postin' blood in these forums

A forum that you're required to post in for the first 90 days before you're integrated into the rest of the SA forums. A diagnostics forum where mods can get a feel for how members post and who the trouble makers are going to be and direct them to the appropriate level of forum (grey or non-grey) based on Alpha or Beta status.

Oh wait, that's what prison does.