Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

The Hello Machine posted:

I feel like I've reached level 2 of posting

took me a sec but lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gormless goblin

how many ppl misread the thread rules and just ended up dying and we'll never know

baka of lathspell

reminds me of enthogens tbh luv the sense of drowning

&

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

frump truck

hello... again!

gormless goblin posted:

how many ppl misread the thread rules and just ended up dying and we'll never know

this is a good point. i will edit the op to make the thread safer

gormless goblin

gormless goblin posted:

frump truck posted:

EDIT: no dying. dying is against the rules
this is the equivalent of the pope cancelling limbo and all those people just got cut loose in the etther--holy gently caress i cant finish this post/

gormless goblin

you can tell what % of byob ppl are cowards (or have breathing impediments (or maybe its covid)) just by checking on this t--

edit: --hread

frump truck

hello... again!

everyone here is the bravest person i know

Escape From Noise

I'm postin' and I'm breathin'

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

:jail2:

Ass-penny

It's too late for safety, op, I died. Thousands have died

selan dyin

posting, looking forward to breathing again soon

Areola Grande

not posting b/c this thread killed me immediately

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

frump truck

hello... again!

Escape From Noise posted:

but not at the same time in this thread

frump truck

hello... again!

Areola Grande posted:

not posting b/c this thread killed me immediately

no dying. dying is against the rules

frump truck

hello... again!

pressing back and then forward in chrome brings your right back to where you stopped reading its very nice for this thread

Twenty Four

Thinking that maybe the thread title is a command directed towards the thread itself, and I'm free to breathe at will. It says "no breathing allowed thread" not "no breathing allowed posters"

frump truck

hello... again!

Twenty Four posted:

Thinking that maybe the thread title is a command directed towards the thread itself, and I'm free to breathe at will. It says "no breathing allowed thread" not "no breathing allowed posters"

yeah but the first post explains more clearly. also no dying

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
this is good lung training

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

I cannpost forever I held my breath before I clicked the thread and hit reply now I'm typing hahahahaha thumbs are blazing last my head is getting light hutbim gonna make it like a solid 30 DEC or something I think maybe BYOB remember me when I pas

gormless goblin

this is the thread that everyone will remember later on as teaching them how fragile life is hhhh hhhhh

Twenty Four

frump truck posted:

yeah but the first post explains more clearly. also no dying

of course but "doing it wrong" is a time honored byob tradition!

gormless goblin

sometimes i find myself holding my breath randomly while reading byob threads and then i realize im not in the no breathing thread

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

We're being conditioned by op to breathe less and post more. What does it all mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gormless goblin

me, the doctor, zapping this thread every time it goes quiet: "BREATHE DAMMIT!"
everyone in the thread in unison: "WE CAN'T!!!"