Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gormless goblin

i do this crap every time a character in a movie goes underwater im a seasoned pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gormless goblin

op i burped while getting my update does this contravene rules

gormless goblin

society always needs outsiders ready to challenge the status quo

gormless goblin

the worst part is hitting back like 4 times after reading and posting and it taking forever to get back to the topic list

e: don't tell me there's a hyperlink that's for wimps

gormless goblin

how many ppl misread the thread rules and just ended up dying and we'll never know

gormless goblin

gormless goblin posted:

how many ppl misread the thread rules and just ended up dying and we'll never know

frump truck posted:

EDIT: no dying. dying is against the rules
this is the equivalent of the pope cancelling limbo and all those people just got cut loose in the etther--holy gently caress i cant finish this post/

gormless goblin

you can tell what % of byob ppl are cowards (or have breathing impediments (or maybe its covid)) just by checking on this t--

edit: --hread

gormless goblin

this is the thread that everyone will remember later on as teaching them how fragile life is hhhh hhhhh

gormless goblin

sometimes i find myself holding my breath randomly while reading byob threads and then i realize im not in the no breathing thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gormless goblin

me, the doctor, zapping this thread every time it goes quiet: "BREATHE DAMMIT!"
everyone in the thread in unison: "WE CAN'T!!!"