Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

here's the deal with this thread - you have to hold your breath when you click on it and then when you are about to exhale you need to leave the thread, or post your post whether it's finished or not

EDIT: no dying. dying is against the rules

frump truck fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jan 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

this really adds a little bit of tension to the reading/posting experience

frump truck

hello... again!

Areola Grande posted:

:bubblewoop: that's a good rear end av u got there chum

i agree, very good av

frump truck

hello... again!

Escape From Noise posted:

Suffocation
No breathing
An empty quote is all that I'm pleading

frump truck

hello... again!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

im doing the opposite. this thread is like a little air bubble in a cavern in the vast open sea that is the forums. i stop in here to catch a lil breath before i go on exploring other forums, always returning here for the oxygen. might even build a little base here

mods?!?

frump truck

hello... again!

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Is the rule that we need to read all the previous posts, or can we just scroll to the bottom???

you can just scroll if you want

frump truck

hello... again!

you can do whatever you want itt, but whatever you do you have to do it in one held breath

frump truck

hello... again!

Armitag3 posted:

oh supepr

frump truck

hello... again!

I accidentally just voted my own thread 2 because cell phone

frump truck

hello... again!

Twenty Four posted:

99% of the time I forget voting on a thread is even a thing I can do but I threw a 5'er down in your honor because of this lol

thanks!! i forgot the emoji for beer friend guy and i dont have enough breath to look it up

frump truck

hello... again!

gormless goblin posted:

op i burped while getting my update does this contravene rules

probably not

frump truck

hello... again!

gormless goblin posted:

how many ppl misread the thread rules and just ended up dying and we'll never know

this is a good point. i will edit the op to make the thread safer

frump truck

hello... again!

everyone here is the bravest person i know

frump truck

hello... again!

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm postin' and I'm breathin'

but not at the same time in this thread

frump truck

hello... again!

Areola Grande posted:

not posting b/c this thread killed me immediately

no dying. dying is against the rules

frump truck

hello... again!

pressing back and then forward in chrome brings your right back to where you stopped reading its very nice for this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

Twenty Four posted:

Thinking that maybe the thread title is a command directed towards the thread itself, and I'm free to breathe at will. It says "no breathing allowed thread" not "no breathing allowed posters"

yeah but the first post explains more clearly. also no dying