Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

god i love laterals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

You tried. :fart:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Big Jeff

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Jimmy G loving sucks.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Jimmy G loving sucks.

Yeah, thank goodness. Otherwise the 49ers would be unstoppable. :allears:

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I was watching the game through the Yahoo Sports app on my phone. They demand that you turn off Wi-Fi so the stream kept getting delays and the game would pick up where it paused / stopped. I was a minute or so behind the broadcast but when the game actually ended the stream was but off. They hadn't even gotten to the kick yet.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Darth Brooks posted:

I was watching the game through the Yahoo Sports app on my phone. They demand that you turn off Wi-Fi so the stream kept getting delays and the game would pick up where it paused / stopped. I was a minute or so behind the broadcast but when the game actually ended the stream was but off. They hadn't even gotten to the kick yet.

I've seen someone complaining about this with NBA games too, not sure if it's the same service. Sucks, you missed a close field goal and a pretty fun version of the lateral play before it inevitably blew up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

It's a weird restriction. Anyways, I watched the highlights on Youtube.