Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
You mean it *hosts* the, err, "tick tock", the website?

no no, I mean yes that to, you steer it with tiktok see

*points at elaborate array of led lights, multidirectional cameras and selfiestick in the cockpit*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
there are only two people who can operate computer and/or robit:

1) childe
2) Stebe Job

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Yeah well the only weapon we thought to include is one of those crafting knives with the snap-off blades

Well, sir--

Yes, bu--

That's right. It can only be used when teen hormonal rage is at its most angsty. That's why I'm telling you, we need to find a teenager with attitude!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

xXxSHEESHxXx69, get in the robot...

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Dads Dip Cup

HR: (squinting at job application) "thank you for applying, Mr... Butt-mad? Do I have your name right?"

Butt-mad: "what the gently caress ever"

HR: "yes very good, you are hired"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
We also built a pink version for girls that has boob-rockets.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Dads Dip Cup posted:

HR: (squinting at job application) "thank you for applying, Mr... Butt-mad? Do I have your name right?"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Waiting for the robot that can only be piloted by people over 60 and is controlled by posting minions memes on Facebook

google THIS

Shot of the robot absolutely laying waste to a heavily armed enemy base without suffering a scratch

Cut to the cockpit interior, showing that the pilot is doing nothing but furiously swiping left

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Waiting for the robot that can only be piloted by people over 60 and is controlled by posting minions memes on Facebook

Bright Bart

google THIS posted:

Shot of the robot absolutely laying waste to a heavily armed enemy base without suffering a scratch

Cut to the cockpit interior, showing that the pilot is doing nothing but furiously swiping left

sus

Bright Bart

Robot stops working in the middle of battle because "kids don't use TikTok anymore make it run on Discord ughh"

Twenty Four

Building a robot that has to be piloted by a smaller identical robot, and that happens forever.

Finger Prince

Twenty Four posted:

Building a robot that has to be piloted by a smaller identical robot, and that happens forever.

A nice Mandel-bot set

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer

Finger Prince posted:

A nice Mandel-bot set

Neon Genesis Pony

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

A nice Mandel-bot set

:hellyeah:

vanisher

twerkzilla🦖💨 piloting the robot applies the 2022 new years party filter which adds shades and a party blower to their butt selfie, activating the robot's final weapon destroying life as we know it

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

vanisher posted:

twerkzilla🦖💨 piloting the robot applies the 2022 new years party filter which adds shades and a party blower to their butt selfie, activating the robot's final weapon destroying life as we know it

:marc:

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Buttchocks posted:

We also built a pink version for girls that has boob-rockets.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Aiden: These are some epic pranks, Professor! Think of the memes!

Professor Larson: Yes, Aiden. *eyes shut tightly as tears spill down his cheeks* Hah ... yeah. The memes. The memes of necessity.

Aiden: Huh, Professor?

Professor Larson: Nevermind, Aiden. These really are some ... epic pranks, my boy.

Camera cuts to Aiden's video feed, full of sparkling, smiling people with absurdly thin hips. There are rainbows.

Abrupt switch to reality - smashed heads and bloody limbs. The mech "Mizter Beezt" wetly rampages through the hapless ranks of the rebellion.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Bo-Pepper posted:

Professor Larson: Yes, Aiden. *eyes shut tightly as tears spill down his cheeks* Hah ... yeah. The memes. The memes of necessity.

Professor Larson: Nevermind, Aiden. These really are some ... epic pranks, my boy.

Camera cuts to Aiden's video feed, full of sparkling, smiling people with absurdly thin hips. There are rainbows.

Abrupt switch to reality - smashed heads and bloody limbs. The mech "Mizter Beezt" wetly rampages through the hapless ranks of the rebellion.

:cult: drat

vanisher

Bo-Pepper posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Ah, well fought, enemy of mine... friend... none before you has ever managed to defeat my armor's preliminary form, but my preliminary form is now cheugy-- behold the vision of war given flesh anew-- I am become baddie

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

I HAVE GOUT
A long epic battle between two equally matched zoomer gundam armies. But the tides suddenly shift when team blue's counter-ops team started texting 6 second meme videos to the opposition, making them forget where they were and what they were doing, leading to a crushing defeat.

I HAVE GOUT
A giant robot walks straight through a string of houses, obliterating them to dust. The millennials inside wave their canes angrily and shout "Stop texting while driving you dumbass! You just destroyed my dad's house! Now I have to move in with my mom"

Bright Bart

I HAVE GOUT posted:

A giant robot walks straight through a string of houses, obliterating them to dust. The millennials inside wave their canes angrily and shout "Stop texting while driving you dumbass! You just destroyed my dad's house! Now I have to move in with my mom"

Bright Bart

The new TS-70 is everything

Bright Bart

Looking for an actor to play Jaxson the 14 year old pilot in a new live-action Netflix series.

Requirnments:

1. Aged 21-30.
2. Willing to travel internationally to various filming location (and must have have valid passport).
3. Not cringe? I don't know the writer's kid sister told us to add that part.
4. Most importantly can let us know what the f*ck an "oofa-loopa" is.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Jan 1, 2022

baka of lathspell

I HAVE GOUT posted:

this but also this thread lmao

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Bright Bart

Base: Commander, we're receiving a message from the robot's pilot. I'm putting it up on your screen now.

"Bro. Bro... I'm dead bro. High-key. Just know I love you. Not just for the clout."

Base: we just received another message.

"Sry ignr that I thought I was txting my cat."

more falafel please

forums poster

wait, is tiktok my mom now

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Bright Bart

more falafel please posted:

wait, is tiktok my mom now

Always has been.

selan dyin

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

google THIS

Gonna invent a robot that can only be piloted by millennials and late Gen-Xers by posting on a dead gay forum

We'll call it

The Goondam

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Gonna invent a robot that can only be piloted by millennials and late Gen-Xers by posting on a dead gay forum

We'll call it

The Goondam

"Depression batteries at maximum! Existential Crisis cannon FIRE!! WHAAAT?!?! He's got deflectors! It's no use! Oh. He's... He's sharing pictures of his cat. Omg it's so cute."

more falafel please

forums poster

A/T field

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

baka of lathspell

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

We'll call it

The Goondam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Betty Wight

Dads Dip Cup posted: