Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like butt slaps?
Yes
No
View Results

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My bidet just went on full power and caused a slapping motion on my rectum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like a good slap every now and again

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Nothing like waking up in the morning with a cup of coffee, and a big ol’ spank. Just don’t hold the coffee while getting spanked..

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

The answer to your question is the butt doesn’t usually care about spanking in the long run. Butt only gets temporarily pissed off and surprised. It would take a lot to actually do permanent, physical damage. So spank away to your heart’s content.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im not putting my hand anywhere near where the poop comes from

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Paracelsus believed that three elements constituted all matter in the universe: sulphur, salt and the butt.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's not good, unless you like a tanned hide

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Good Sphere posted:

The answer to your question is the butt doesn’t usually care about spanking in the long run. Butt only gets temporarily pissed off and surprised. It would take a lot to actually do permanent, physical damage. So spank away to your heart’s content.

i once flew from melbourne to dubai (14 hours or something) and took two sleeping pills and two beers (dumb as poo poo). i completely zonked out and woke up like 10 hours later with a very sore buttcheek, and ever since there’s one particular spot deep within my rear end cushions that is painful if i sit on it and just the wrong angle

in conclusion, butts are not invincible

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Butts are often thinner and narrower than the flushed out cake you see on the TikTok so even the juicy ones are gonna be slightly more to the center than you think, OP. Stay on target.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sucks when you karate chop a big lovely buttcrack and you get poo poo on your hand and then of course your nose itches and you’re in the middle of alternating streams of piss and jizz like some sort of fuckin showoff, and the irony comes when you itch your nose mid piss and get a lovely piece of poo poo up your nose like a wet booger and sneeze poo poo out onto your tongue and then you hork the rest of the poo poo down onto your chin and its just dripping into your homemade salsa that’s completely ruined now and people are probably going to go home because of it and omg you are a horrible host with poo poo all over you. :shrek:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHFhnnTWMgI

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I had this thread bookmarked but i don't remember it at all. Bless you nooner for bringing it back into the spotlight

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dixville posted:

I had this thread bookmarked but i don't remember it at all. Bless you nooner for bringing it back into the spotlight
I was contacted by a member of a GBS cabal and ordered to do so :ninja:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Sucks when you karate chop a big lovely buttcrack and you get poo poo on your hand and then of course your nose itches and you’re in the middle of alternating streams of piss and jizz like some sort of fuckin showoff, and the irony comes when you itch your nose mid piss and get a lovely piece of poo poo up your nose like a wet booger and sneeze poo poo out onto your tongue and then you hork the rest of the poo poo down onto your chin and its just dripping into your homemade salsa that’s completely ruined now and people are probably going to go home because of it and omg you are a horrible host with poo poo all over you. :shrek:

Tell me about it. Hate that poo poo.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Each butt slap we enjoy increases life expectancy by a whole minute (60 seconds), for better or for worse.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
My butt remains unslapped. I go through my days hoping, no, praying that someone will finally, forcefully put their hand to my unslapped butt yet unslapped it remains. I do not understand. Won't someone please leave a distinct handprint on my virgin unslapped rear end

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
just gently caress or pee in a butt and get over it early

if youre all wired up on this poo poo after like 30 35 tops... youre a problem demographic

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

They are indeed good for blood circulation in the buttocks

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

maybe blue rear end covid can be cured by slapping, get some red blood back in those cheeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNnvm5SM5bM&t=54s