Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
it would literally be the closest thing to a religious experience any person had ever had in their lives lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Children of Men really captures that same existential ennui I feel at Christmas

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Currently lighting up some Strawberry Cough

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
Children of Men is a really good movie that I don't hear brought up much and I think that's a shame.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Its good but it's no Privateer 2: The Darkening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET6UEXAmc68

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Pull my finger...

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Kids of Dudes

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
Wow I thought I had seen this and that it sucked, but I've been mixing it up with 28 days later my entire life.

I will watch this tonight, finally.

sad question
May 30, 2020

28 Days Later is the one that starts with a long shot of a dong and balls? Because I recall it being ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
days later had really good music

gently caress numlock was off. whatever