Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

I took a peek at these two cards and was wondering if you could elaborate on the bolded part. Would that just be like, an immediate response to GIVING them one of these creatures? So tap BB, give them the creature, that resolves so the ETB goes on the stack, and THEN you kill/exile the creature?
So for Worldgorger Dragon:

1. You give another player Worldgorger Dragon.
2. The ETB trigger goes on the stack (which is to remove all other permanents they control).
3. While the ETB is on the stack - but hasn't resolved you remove the Dragon.
4. After the dragon has been removed, the leave the battlefield trigger goes on the stack. Nothing happens with this trigger because no cards have been exiled with it.
5. The ETB resolves. Exile it all.

Soulgorger Orgg is different because you want the ETB to resolve before you lightning bolt their face. You do want to make sure they can't resolve the leave the battlefield trigger with your lightning bolt on the stack, so for instance you could wait to lightning bolt when the leave the battlefield is on the stack, or you could do it right away if you don't think they can remove it at instant speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Batterypowered7 posted:

See for Soulgorger I thought it'd be fine to just leave 'em sweating at 1 health, lol.
I guess that is true! I was thinking of removing them with lightning bolt, but that works too.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

They mean this card. No, not a legal commander card. That doesn't mean you can't play it if people agree.