Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Howdy , I haven't been an active poster, but I have really enjoyed reading the previous thread.

Could someone take a look at my K'rrik deck? It started life as an Ascendant Evincar Aggro deck back in 2011, but through many years and various iterations I've been able to transform it into an unfocused mess. I was initially aiming for more of a suicide black aggro strategy, but then other things started creeping in, like more life control / life swap elements and the Aetherflux / Bolas' Citadel combo, along with a couple of pet cards. Any recommendations?

https://www.moxfield.com/decks/2arNPoxwEEmU3I2nfJkv2Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Thank you for the lists, I am checking those out for some inspiration!

Grevlek posted:

...include Vilis/make Vilis your commander... ...Skirge Familiar...
...pay all my life and use Repay in Kind to get everyone down to 1, and then fire off a Gray Merchant or something.

How did I miss Villis and Skirge Familiar?! Also, repay in kind with single digit life into Gary or Exsanguinate is how the deck tends to win when it does go off.

Bust Rodd posted:

Without knowing how hard you wanna go...

I've had a tough time zeroing in on my desired power level for it, but I appreciate your advice and the list. I play with my friends where basically anything goes, but also at my LGS's "Casual Commander" night. The reason I put that in quotes is because, aside from some kids glove rules (No infinite combos, don't kill another player before turn 6, no mass land destruction), the power levels of decks are all over the place. I could see spending maybe another $300 or so on the deck, though.

Aranan posted:

You're one card off from having the Citadel/Aetherflux/Sensei's Top combo so if you want to add in infinite combos, that's a solid add.

Sadly, I had to cut the Top because of my LGS's "No infinite combos" rule. My compromise was putting in Necropotence to move the land cards out of the way and just keep going with the Citadel, but I swap the Top back in when I'm playing with friends.