Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
The Riders of Rohan precon stomps the other LOTR ones no problem if piloted semi-competently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

Okay well I got the really important CMM cards, so I'm done (Guay retro frame basic lands)

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Scalding Viper is easily the best card in this leak, so of course it's the one that's got information cut off. I believe this leak is authentic. Hope the Pinkertons have a cmc less than 4!

The text for it is right above the battle mouse.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

The Quintessential MTG guys actually seem like they’re having fun playing the game which is surprisingly uh.. lacking in some of the bigger channels.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

I’ve won two games this week entirely because of people forgetting about this little bastard, it’s hilarious.

ShutteredIn fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Sep 29, 2023

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

Cemetery Prowler

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

I’ve also seen some that ban those, with the rules saying proxies that resemble the real cards are not allowed.

MPC cards all either say Proxy and/or have a fake set symbol on the front somewhere and always have a non-standard back. They aren’t the chinese counterfeits people are talking about in those sort of rules I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

Khanstant posted:

Is there such a thing as protection from sacrifice? Like if someone Sheoldred Edicts me, forcing me to sacrifice a non token creature, is there some mechanic where it could be selected for sacrifice, and then instead, isn't sacrificed.

I guess something like "If Reluctant Sacrificial Lamb would be sacrificed, instead it is not sacrificed." might work?

There are 3 cards that do this: https://scryfall.com/search?q=O%3Acan%27t+o%3Asacrifice+o%3Acause+o%3Aopponents&unique=cards&as=grid&order=name