Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
- student loan repayments cancelled at the last moment
- significant number of people end up hosed over by student loan payments anyway
- hottest year on record (until 2023)
- democrats get hosed in midterms
- it's bernie's fault according to MSNBC
- rutmp announces he won't run for reelection
- weed prices continue to soar in WA
- seattle succs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao why are weed prices high in WA

they're collapsing across the country, oklahoma is doing the lord's work in texas

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

- Russia doesn't invade Ukraine, liberal natsec types turn back to Iran as the global boogeyman
- Summer is hot again and everything is on fire (hardly counts as a prediction)
- the pandemic for all intents and purposes ends, but masking/testing rules stick around for years, and minor variants appear now and then
- Inflation continues even as the fed raises rates
- the Queen doesn't die
- Jimmy Carter does
- The Dems lose the house but it isn't a full shellacking, most losses due to redistricting. Senate stays tied.
- Trump declares for '24 :q:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

things continue to generally get worse, but I personally have a pretty good year

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Queen dies
National Guard is called out to assist hospitals
Another million dead of Covid

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
at least 7 surges of the 'vid

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

kissinger lives

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

aliens!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

the democrats will be destroyed

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm gonna get cut as hell

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm gonna smoke weed

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
more of my hair will fall out

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
let me get this predicion out of the way: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM FOR AMERICA

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
each year will be worse than the last for most people

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

post predictions for 2022? i predict there will be many of them.

slippery doc
Jan 17, 2006

kill the boy,
save the man

watch biden start a loving war

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

rip manitoba, that volcano may look like it comes out of nowhere but i saw it comin'

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

everything will get worse

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

it’s bad, op

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
- in a shocking twist, tiktok and twitch sensation NEEKOLUL shows up at my front door and DEMANDS MY HAND IN MARRIAGE

- goon-hosted podcast "THE SUCC ZONE" rockets to #1 worldwide, hosted by none other than me, your friend smythe

- "THE BIG ONE" hits and the great state of california drifts off to sea, joining hawaii and becoming a tropical paradise

- Elong MUSK pumps up DOGE COIN yet again, resulting in me personally making millions of dollars which I give 100% willingly to NEEKOLUL to buy jewels and flowers with

- hamilton creator LINN MIRANDA reveals BASEMENT OF CAGED SEX SLAVES and is CANCELLED

- Gabe Newell, as his last act before retiring, makes every game on steam FREE and sends every american a badass video card

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

i predict more posts about posting

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

i say swears online posted:

lmfao why are weed prices high in WA

they're collapsing across the country, oklahoma is doing the lord's work in texas

weed prices have completely tanked in canada it's like 40 bucks for an oz

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Student loan repayments start back up before the end of the year

The democrats lose control of the House and Senate

Wearing a mask is made illegal in several states

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

We're all gonna die, and by we I mean specifically ppl posting itt.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Boris will resign/get sacked, another general election, narrow labour win, death is certain

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Thoguh posted:

Wearing a mask is made illegal in several states

actually a buncha states have existing laws against wearing masks in public. originally these "mask laws" were to stop the kkk from operating with impunity but you can guess what they wound up actually used for.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Another entire year of Covid

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
The Australian Labor Party will lose the election despite polling 5pts ahead on election day

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
butts fart

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Biden dies.
Hillary is made VP.
Harris dies in suspicious circumstances.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

the sex ghost posted:

Boris will resign/get sacked, another general election, narrow labour win, death is certain

You forgot that the only legislation labour will ever pass is one criminalizing criticism of Israel, and then nothing else, then their jobs done they lay down and let the Torries cream them.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

- student loan repayments cancelled at the last moment

this has happened. postponed until may 2022.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
Not a single lesson will be learned.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

fart simpson posted:

the democrats will be destroyed

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

cspam will be closed

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

trump will join an nba team decimated by covid as a reserve

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Trump will regain Twitter privileges just in time for the midterms

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.

shyduck posted:

Another entire year of Covid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

-something critical in the house of cards that is our medical system’s supply chain will dry up and the industry will collapse
-this collapse will be exacerbated by a massive shortage of medical staff, especially nurses, as people burn out of the industry
-blood