Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
- in a shocking twist, tiktok and twitch sensation NEEKOLUL shows up at my front door and DEMANDS MY HAND IN MARRIAGE

- goon-hosted podcast "THE SUCC ZONE" rockets to #1 worldwide, hosted by none other than me, your friend smythe

- "THE BIG ONE" hits and the great state of california drifts off to sea, joining hawaii and becoming a tropical paradise

- Elong MUSK pumps up DOGE COIN yet again, resulting in me personally making millions of dollars which I give 100% willingly to NEEKOLUL to buy jewels and flowers with

- hamilton creator LINN MIRANDA reveals BASEMENT OF CAGED SEX SLAVES and is CANCELLED

- Gabe Newell, as his last act before retiring, makes every game on steam FREE and sends every american a badass video card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU