Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
gently caress the Cowboys
Merry Christmas (but also gently caress the Cowboys)
View Results

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
jesus christ

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Can we please get a gif of the bored Cowboys fan who half-heartedly cheered before returning to his texting?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It'll be exciting to see how Washington squanders that play

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Has Taylor Heinicke ever considered throwing the loving ball away?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress the Cowboys but FAT MAN TDS ARE ALWAYS WORTH CELEBRATING

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I can't believe he held on to that, gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Honestly, gently caress it, just keep pouring it on

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

shyduck posted:

Washington ________ Team

Well, given the infighting:

Washington ________ ____

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

harperdc posted:

the Cowboys only pour it on in the second half if somehow 1995 Steve Spurrier is on the other end of Mike McCarthy's headset.

Do I believe that McCarthy can do it? No. Do I think that McCarthy is desperately trying to prove to America, and maybe even himself, that his dick still works? Yes.

He will try.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Silent Movie posted:

why is dak still in the game

Probably won't be again after that sack, unless Washington scores another miracle TD

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The Washington sideline fight club is about to switch from fists to knives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

yoooooo what a punt