Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
gently caress the Cowboys
Merry Christmas (but also gently caress the Cowboys)
View Results

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

WFT just isn’t even competitive tonight :cripes:

The Cowboys are an awful match up for WFT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Cowboys would be a better team if they considered Pollard to be their every down back and Zeke to be the change of pace hammer like the Packers do with Dillon.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Uh so is there anything else on to watch

Would you like the learn about cricket?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Iirc the single game point record for a team is 72.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

By Washington actually, so they have a chance to be on both sides of that stat if Dallas scores exactly 72.

Dallas will put on the breaks I'm sure, but it'd be a random kinda cool thing if that happened.

I still think the way wft is melting down if they want to turn their pass rush loose they might fall rear end backwards into another 2 tds in the 3rd. Then you'd kind of have to go after it wouldn't you?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Thank you washington for showing me - as bad as my team is, it can in fact be worse.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

2 TDS and a field goal for the record. DO IT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

go for it