Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
gently caress the Cowboys
Merry Christmas (but also gently caress the Cowboys)
View Results

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I think it's a perfectly valid time to say gently caress the Cowboys and also gently caress Dan Snyder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I said in the college thread the other day we should normalize the hook and ladder as a play you can run whenever because it's no more dangerous than an option pitch.

That play was more dangerous than an option pitch.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It's a shame about WFT's offense.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

HappyHippo posted:

So does this game mean anything to either team?

I think Dallas can wrap up the East if they win?

WFT isn't quite eliminated from the playoffs maybe.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ragnarok the Red posted:

How in the world does that happen? That game was 2 AFC teams :raise:

Strength of victory schedule or something I'd guess if that's the case.

Can't be victory because the Raiders beat the Cowboys. :iiam: beyond what I'm willing to figure out right now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hey that was fancy Heineke.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That worked out way way better than it should have CeeDee.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm just Jagsfan.gif at this point.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Heinicke trying to slide into third base in front of the guy about to score a TD was pretty good I have to admit.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was prior to the pass and also all the way through the pass, think that's DPI instead of holding.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It seems not ideal to have a guy wearing 51 trying to run with CeeDee Lamb, but I am not an NFL coach.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Er, also someone wearing 95 running onto the field right before the snap and not getting close to wherever he was supposed to be.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Quiet Feet posted:

Al that's not a new thing. That's been happening for a while.

I was like...?

It's kinda how the sport started and almost got it outlawed?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, looking up Dallas's roster wondering who will be playing quarterback midway through the third quarter and noticed Ben DiNucci is still on the roster.

He is sadly not active. I'd assume Will Grier is who we'll see when everyone gives up and decides the game is over?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Seriously throw in the damned towel, stop the fight.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BlindSite posted:

Iirc the single game point record for a team is 72.

By Washington actually, so they have a chance to be on both sides of that stat if Dallas scores exactly 72.

Dallas will put on the breaks I'm sure, but it'd be a random kinda cool thing if that happened.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Silly Burrito posted:

Jesus, did Washington just forget to come out to the field in the first half?

They started the game sacking Dak twice in a row and forcing a three and out!

That did not keep happening.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Oh Al you’ll be long dead by then.

He doesn't eat vegetables, drinks like a fish and he's made it this far. He might be immortal.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That is out before he's down, but sure, in the grasp/forward progress/whatever who the hell cares run the clock.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Just tastefully chuckling to myself at the moment.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
poo poo just snowballs in these type of games I know but still, this is some impressive absolutely not showing up in any phase of the game by WFT.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
We have reached the point where I'm questioning why the losing team has any starters in the game.

There's nothing to build on here, this is just a disaster, sit anyone you think is important. McLaurin at least doesn't need to be at risk for the rest of this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Well that happened. And I watched it.