Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Switch is hands down the best rogue like machine ever. making GBS threads whilst ascending = based sainthood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Switch is hands down the best rogue like machine ever. making GBS threads whilst ascending = based sainthood.

Absolutely.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I don’t think I actually beat anything this year, but Cristales has been fun and gorgeous.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
The award for rollback netcode on the Switch goes to Melty Blood: Type Lumina

The award for cross-platform play on the Switch goes to Tetris Effect: Connected

Perhaps someday the Switch will get a game with both.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Most Beautiful Game I Played This Year: Cristales

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Best 2021 Game I Played: The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. It's got everything that makes Ace Attorney games good. Expressive and unique character designs, perfect localization, funny court drama and clever mystery book puzzles. Plus the original director's back.

Best Game I played in 2021: Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!. Up until Mike Tyson, it's just a fun game that also has really funny character designs. But Tyson himself is one of the hardest gaming bosses ever. He makes the first time you ever faced Ornstein and Smough look like nothing. And I love that.

Honorable Mention: Halo Infinite. There's not much to say about it that hasn't been said already, except that a lot of people didn't like the two NPC friends you get, whereas I found them relatable because both of them also want to gently caress Master Chief.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Joan posted:

Honorable Mention: Halo Infinite. There's not much to say about it that hasn't been said already, except that a lot of people didn't like the two NPC friends you get, whereas I found them relatable because both of them also want to gently caress Master Chief.

new cortana is ASPERGER VOLFEMCEL, look at facial expression

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sex Tragedy posted:

*whips a bowie knife with snakelike speed and precision at this post*

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

Fungah! posted:

*whips a bowie knife with snakelike speed and precision at this post*

who cares

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
me, you weird fucker. begone!

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

too retarded to see how sweet it was to make cortana a tribute to the women who run the libraries and take care of the stray cats

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sex Tragedy posted:

too retarded to see how sweet it was to make cortana a tribute to the women who run the libraries and take care of the stray cats

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ralph crying and turning the dial dot jpg

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

whatever

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Sex Tragedy posted:

it would be "sweet" if you took a full clip of needler ammo delivered directly to the dome by the Master Chief himself

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
the impies is a place to respect games.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

So what

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sex Tragedy posted:

Where's the loving IKs when you need them. Stfu bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the best games i played last year were Hedon 2:Bloodrite, A Northern Journey, Tokimemki Memorial 1 (mio kisaragi and saki nijino endings) and tokimeki memorial 2 (hikari hinoshita and kotoko minazuki endings). i will not elaborate further. Good day.

edit: just read the 20 messages i didn't read. Cringe. the new sjw-poisoned not-coratna is called WEAPON. get a grip loser.