Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I need to find a convincing way to make youtubes and teach Aaron Rodgers that the best science says he should demand a trade to the Panthers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I would like to watch the best games possible because Miami v New Orleans saints was so bad I turned it off and went and read a book in the sun outside. It was a good book and a nice day, but still.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He’s definitely the offensive focal point. He has twice as many targets as the next receiver and more targets than either Michel or Henderson have rushing attempts.

Yeah Kupp is basically serving as their run game with quick routes, has the most 3rd down conversions in the league and is a legitimate big play threat. The guys doing it all. I agree with everyone saying it'll be a QB but it should be Kupp.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'd watch a show like that if it was just highlights of their sick plays over the years and some interviews like they do for the top 100.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

poo poo I'll go for the bengals. Chase helped me win a couple this year in fantasy and why not. Not like the panthers are going anywhere

Cat team gang!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rest of the list:
Jared Allen
Willie Anderson
Tony Boselli
LeRoy Butler
Devin Hester
Torry Holt
Andre Johnson
Sam Mills
Richard Seymour
Zach Thomas
DeMarcus WAre
Reggie Wayne
Patrick Willis
Bryant Young

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I don't know why Andre Johnson and Torry Holt are in the final over Steve Smith. Smith has more career yards and touchdowns and arguably was a bigger piece of the offense in Carolina all those years than Andre was in Houston or Holt was in St Louis.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

EmbryoSteve posted:

Patrick Willis didn't play long enough to be in the HOF same with luke keuckley (how ever you spell that)

You say that but both of those guys were 1 or 2 in the NFL at their spot every year of their careers. Even if their careers ran a little shorter thats just as HOF worthy to me as guys who're as dominant as long but just go through the motions for a couple additional years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Top two LT ratings this year have been Christensen, and he has 2/3 of the ones rated in the green. is he just the starter moving forward now?

https://twitter.com/daringantt/status/1478049257122893833?s=20

Jesus loving christ, what's wrong with this bloke, just say Christensen is our Left Tackle and PUT HIM AT LEFT TACKLE! He's been great every game at LT and he's spent most of the season practising and preparing to be a loving guard. gently caress