Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

How about them lot lizards, eh folks? Hachi machi, WOW!

*tugs collar*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Why do I drive on a parkway and park on a driveway!?!?

*Vomits in cup*

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Hey if coconut oil is made out of coconuts what's babyoil made of??

*hits self with hammer*

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Outrail posted:

Why would a truck driver be wearing a tie? And not taking a whole mess of speed to stay up? This isn't adding up.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

What are the best places for cheap, hot snacks

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

What are the best places for cheap, hot snacks

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

signalnoise posted:

That's the problem with a truck driver's wages folks, I TELL YA IT AINT EASY THESE DAYS oh boy... nothin adds up no more I tell ya. These days I can't afford uppers and downers at the same time, so I gotta take the bump of coke and try to balance it out with a little asphyxiation and hope I don't choke myself out at the wheel. Talk about a bad way to fall on your keys!

*sips from a glass of clear liquid that may or may not be water*

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It ain't easy to get to heaven when you're going down

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Spaghett posted:

What was the original purpose of a bow tie? To make your voice a little present to the world? Is it to keep the top of your shirt closed?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Sophy Wackles posted:

So your tie doesn’t pull you into industrial machinery.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Mooey Cow posted:

I was going down on this lady's pussy and she was going all "ohh ahh" but no matter how much I was slobbering all over that stank hole she just would not have an orgasm. It ain't always as easy as it looks.

*tugs at dick*

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Yeesh! Tough crowd here in uhhhhhh

oh yeah, nowhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hey I bet Santa beat da poo poo outta those kids eh? OH! Woah tough crowd! What you guys never seen an overgrown elf slap around some brats before HO! BADA BING!

*grabs balls*