Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
YouTube already gets $10 a month from me because they correctly guessed that i'd pony up that amount to avoid the hell that is advertising (and even then there's still in-video ads that talk about skillshare/raid shadow legends.

Charles Bukowski posted:

It's so big companies don't have their fee fees hurt because they want to sell nfts.
is it? I can kinda see it but i've learned to distrust anything a tech company says about anything so i'm of the mind its done to get me to watch more vids but now im less willing to spend time on a video that im unsure of because of the like ratio being gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Sophy Wackles posted:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an ad on youtube. Do ad blockers not work for you?

I listen to a lot of YouTube on my iPhone when doing chores or driving or stuff. I get there’s some workarounds like using the browser or whatever but also with this membership comes YouTube Music which has been my Spotify replacement.