Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Homie I think you should just wax instead idk if I can trust giving you razer advice anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Poohs Packin posted:

Disposable razors are even worse, expensive wasteful and lovely. I use a safety razor and replace the blades. Ive got the whole mug and brush setup but rarely take the time to really do a wet shave. Im too scared to take a razor anywhere near the scrote though.

I use Astra and Feather blades, and usually Proraso balm, soaps and aftershaves, but sometimes Taylor of Old Bond. What you rockin?
Honestly if it's ready to go I can do a pre-shave balm, a proraso cream soap and shave in as much time as anyone else could do a Mach 5 and some lovely gel or whatever. Maybe +- 2 mins or so, it's really NOT that big of a thing. If you do the whole brush and bowl to lather and all that then yeah it becomes a kind of 'Sunday morning luxury' kinda thing.

e: also I gotta add, even if you don't give a poo poo about this kinda thing, go buy a pre-shave balm, gently caress is that a world changer. You rub just a little on before you put your shaving cream on, you work it into your face like a moisturizer, but what it really does is stand your hairs up while softening them, and then when you shave? blammo. Perfect every time. It's awesome. Keeps your complexion better too.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Dec 29, 2021

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Whats wrong with your dick, you too good to rub it all over your face

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

kntfkr posted:

If I use my wife's pube razors she'll throw a conniption so what else am I sposed 2 do

:sever:

(your dick with her pube razor, oops)

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Tiberius Christ posted:

Whats wrong with your dick, you too good to rub it all over your face

Then every vagina/rear end his dick has been in will essentially be on his face...

This sounds like a good thing OP

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Don't shave your tongue with the poop razor and you won't get poop in your mouf

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you ever get nair on yr balls?

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

Then every vagina/rear end his dick has been in will essentially be on his face...

This sounds like a good thing OP

If your face hasn't been in every vagina/rear end your dick has been in then what are you even doing with your life?

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Weka posted:

Just let your pubes and beard grow like allah intended.
Grow both your pubes and beard long enough that you can tie them together at your belly.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
well after attempting to wet-shave my happy trail (hairway to heaven) in the shower I realize I drastically overestimated how well that razor would cut my 2" pubes

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
it sort of just yanked out enough that got stuck in the head of the razor so that now, next time I shave my face it will be like brushing with a pube brush

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Try small controlled fires

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Big Beef City posted:

I use Astra and Feather blades, and usually Proraso balm, soaps and aftershaves, but sometimes Taylor of Old Bond. What you rockin?
Honestly if it's ready to go I can do a pre-shave balm, a proraso cream soap and shave in as much time as anyone else could do a Mach 5 and some lovely gel or whatever. Maybe +- 2 mins or so, it's really NOT that big of a thing. If you do the whole brush and bowl to lather and all that then yeah it becomes a kind of 'Sunday morning luxury' kinda thing.

e: also I gotta add, even if you don't give a poo poo about this kinda thing, go buy a pre-shave balm, gently caress is that a world changer. You rub just a little on before you put your shaving cream on, you work it into your face like a moisturizer, but what it really does is stand your hairs up while softening them, and then when you shave? blammo. Perfect every time. It's awesome. Keeps your complexion better too.

I'm a Feather man, myself. *doffs cap*

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

People who worry about using the same product on their dick and their face are weak babies.

I use the same safety razor for both. If my junk is too gross for that, I shouldn't be trying to present it to a sex partner.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Take a real nasty poo poo and do a poor job wiping (you're obese) then immediately start buzzing the anushole hair down then proceed to shave your upper lip

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Icochet posted:

Try small controlled fires
This will only add nitrogen that will cause the pubes to grow back stronger.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

This Is the Zodiac posted:

This will only add nitrogen that will cause the pubes to grow back stronger.

Pubes so luscious you don't want to shave them

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
It's almost 2022, aren't there lasers for this sort of thing yet?

More lasers, drat it.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

I use Feather when I can find them but stocked up on a bunch of Muhle blades. My whole impetus for shifting to a safety razor was less cost and waste. I have a big barber pack of the Proraso shave cream in Wood and Spice and really like the Sandalwood aftershave. I wear that nearly every day.

I found the Proraso professional cream stuff to be quite potent, and it may be that I'm doing it wrong but it may just need dilution with water and to be worked up into a lather. I wouldn't really put it straight on my face again. So I've just got a cheapo can of Nivea gel that i use most often because aside from a powerful 'stache I don't grow thick facial hair.

I'm also using some bath and body works "drops of youth" (best name ever) serum and moisturizer because I live in Australia and don't want to look like a sea turtle by the time I hit 40 like most white Australian men.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I've got a shower razor that I usually use on my dick, balls, and rear end in a top hat. Sometimes I use it on my face.

I've also got a sink razor that I usually use on my face. Sometimes I use it on my dick and balls.

Live fearlessly.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

put a plastic guard over the left half of the razor when you shave your face, and over the right half when you shave your pubes

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

do you also own the butt/face towel too op? Can't be drying off your butt with the same part of towel you put on your face.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

The Scientist posted:

one thing about shaving rear end that woriries me is that I could cause or exacerbate a pilondal cyst (pilonidal translates literally "nest of hair")

other thing is that razor could become the much prophesied Oral Fæcal route?

I have this and I can tell you don't because you wouldn't be cracking jokes about it.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Do b-hole hairs count as pubes in this hypothetical?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Turdo posted:

Do b-hole hairs count as pubes in this hypothetical?

Get an extra razor you animal. But yeah I have a caterpillar going on between my cheeks if I don't take care of it and I recommend you do.

Keep them separate tho. Downstairs razor and upstairs razor. Feel free to shave your balls and rear end with the same one that's cool.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Don't do that, it's how you get poo-balls

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
wash your balls op

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i shave my rear end/taint with one of the same tools i use on my face

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Seeing as I was born completely hairless I can glide frictionless over any surface while nude.

And do.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Once every month I encase myself completely in wax. Once it hardens I pay a guy $15 in cash to unzip me like a human Gouda and I emerge completely smooth for another 30 days.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I would think stubble in your buttcrack would be horrible

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Yeah for real can someone serious post rq how to actual handle hair in rear end? if I were to wax I promis it would take like all 6 layers of dermis off, those hair roots go so deep its insane. And, topographically, the prospect of using a blade razor in my crack sounds like a nightmare. It would be death by a thousand cuts fistula edition

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

great big cardboard tube posted:

I have this and I can tell you don't because you wouldn't be cracking jokes about it.

my dr is a cute lady and I would basically let myself die of sepsis before I went to her to excise an rear end cyst fr

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

just lol if you don't know of a questionable massage parlor that will tweeze every individual pube and taint and b-hole hair and then apply a nice cooling/healing salve for $40.

the first extraction is tough, but after that the hair grows back really fine and smooth so it is easier to extract the next time.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

don't shave your pubes or bush, it's how the man keeps you down

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Has anyone mentioned that a lot of guys have facial hair that's so bad, it's practically pubes and they might as well use the same razor for both?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Yaldabaoth posted:

Has anyone mentioned that a lot of guys have facial hair that's so bad, it's practically pubes and they might as well use the same razor for both?

Some people should just be dipped in Nair like Achilles in the Styx

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I have always been afraid of getting nair in my piss hole

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Also nair is a defoliant like agent orange

Idk if this is actually true but it seems like something that could be true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

The Scientist posted:

Yeah for real can someone serious post rq how to actual handle hair in rear end? if I were to wax I promis it would take like all 6 layers of dermis off, those hair roots go so deep its insane. And, topographically, the prospect of using a blade razor in my crack sounds like a nightmare. It would be death by a thousand cuts fistula edition

Pay somebody to laser your butthole.