Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Nthing the enjoyment at getting both the smackdowns and the slugfests. I was a huge fan of UG:Civil War so when I got a notification about this game I was moderately intrigued. Love seeing it in action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Cauldron!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Hearts of oak are our ships, jolly tars are our men....

A fight for the ages.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Oh hell yes, I was going to ask for this but didn't think the game went back that far.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Gotta keep my money on the Bismarck, and will prop bet a critical hit to the Littorio's tower as you mention.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Well, half right! :v:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I'll take a dozen SUPER DESTROYERS

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Jesus those torpedo salvos :staredog:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Holy hell that was cinematic as anyone could have asked for, I think. Some drat good fights this tourney.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Get the popcorn ready, my money's on the corn-fed country boy.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

SerCypher posted:

Here's an example on the Iowa.

There is the bridge with all its nice windows and sunshine, and then the massive door to the conning tower within it.

Jesus, that gives you a real appreciation for the thickness we're talking about.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Holy poo poo look at that turret fly

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Bravo, hopefully the Other Big Final tonight will be halfway as entertaining and fierce a match. Thank you so much for running this!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Pierzak posted:

Wait what? What did I miss?

The Super Bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Pierzak posted:

Yes, but I was asking about battleships.

I am confused, I was hoping that the super bowl would be as exciting as Iowa v. Yamato here.