Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

If you're outside North America, Hollandspiele games are strictly PnP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

Perry Mason Jar posted:

My first experience of JohnCon2e:

- Wow what an incredibly designed game
- Hey I'm actually doing pretty well
- Oh I rolled low, sweet! They don't retire and I keep my position. Nice
- I know exactly how to win this
- Oh they didn't retire again. Wish they would have but that's okay! Actually pretty ideal, they have two cubes now and I can pick up an 8 VP house when they retire in the final round and I won't have to pay upkeep on it!
- Everything is going exactly to plan
- They didn't retire again?! They have two loving cubes on. What the gently caress is this this has literally cost me the game (or 2nd place)
- This game is a joke

It sounds like you only had one office holder, so you were putting all your eggs in one basket. What were you doing with all your other family actions?