Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

only the first 5 posters will receive a fungible jpeg of ownership a far-off galactic empire from the stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

oh my god i've waited for so long

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

teen witch
can I have the skull of Bettiscombe Manor? it is a very tangible human skull, that refuses to be buried. I promise not to provoke it

deep dish peat moss

To your friend sk I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the industrious sprawl of quincyville

to teen witch I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the beanious minds of doinkyfoot

biosterous

hi

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

vanisher

Please thank

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

deep dish peat moss

to biosterous I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the luxurious hills of grandlevand (that's gran-dul-vand)

to vanisher I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the quadroflexing idylion

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Oh my god - it's full of stars empires

deep dish peat moss

to Barking Gecko I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the dank depths of caverdook

And that's all the empires there are, in the whole extended universe. Maybe.

all tokens are 100% fungible, no refunds

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

These are all extremely funged

deep dish peat moss

to GODSPEED JOHN GLENN I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the secret sixth empire of debwepi

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I know you're out of empires but what if I swear to rampage around breaking plates and pounding on the walls if I don't also get one?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

deep dish peat moss

It's no empire, but to How Wonderful! I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the star-fiefdom of chiefooie, home of the wooly-eyed skitterbugs

Goons Are Gifts

I can't count but I really need an empire right now

biosterous

i will rule justly over grandlevand thank you

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
can't believe I'm late

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
I would like to wish all funge enjoyers a happy new funge

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

deep dish peat moss posted:

It's no empire, but to How Wonderful! I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the star-fiefdom of chiefooie, home of the wooly-eyed skitterbugs

thank you, just the perfect amount of holidays!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

to GODSPEED JOHN GLENN I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the secret sixth empire of debwepi

I am now funged and happy

deep dish peat moss

to Goons Are Great I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the provincial township of choppingdownes

to Fredrik1 I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the failed city-state of muggawatt

Manifisto

one wonders what lucky(?) alien civilization is getting a fungible jpeg of ownership of earthly realms . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

to Barking Gecko I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the dank depths of caverdook

And that's all the empires there are, in the whole extended universe. Maybe.

all tokens are 100% fungible, no refunds

Thank you for the TFT.*

* Totally Fungible Token

Twenty Four

First they had those deeds to land on the moon. Then they sold ownership of a star. ddpm comes through with rulership of entire space empires!

deep dish peat moss

I am considering in the new year maybe building an entire wiki about a fictional universe full of strange planets, elder civilizations, mythical beasts, mysterious machines, enchanted lands and discombobulated artefacts, and then selling fungible jpeg tokens of ownership so for example someone could pay $10 and then be declared the official owner of the jpeg on the official wiki website. The anti-NFT if you will: the owner is indisputable and it's not an NFT.

SIDS Vicious

I am considering in the new year maybe building an entire wiki about a fictional universe full of strange planets, elder civilizations, mythical beasts, mysterious machines, enchanted lands and discombobulated artefacts, and then selling fungible jpeg tokens of ownership so for example someone could pay $10 and then be declared the official owner of the jpeg on the official wiki website. The anti-NFT if you will: the owner is indisputable and it's not an NFT.

can i also purchase it as an NFT

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Ass-penny

I'm swiping right on this thread

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

deep dish peat moss

There are no more Empires but to Dr. Honked I gift ownership of the ceremonial jpeg of ownership denoting ownership of the wabberjockies of sigmalund v

And to Manifisto I bequeath the jpeg of ownership of the slugfriends of ithendank

And to Twenty Four on this newest of year's eves I gift a the jpeg of ownership over the brushtailed beebawep of moonville

and to Sid Vicious i hand over the jpeg of ownership of a whole college of cultist crazies, the followers of a clownbust

Manifisto

And to Manifisto I bequeath the jpeg of ownership of the slugfriends of ithendank

:dance: ♫there's no friends like slug friends, there's no freinds I knoooow . . . ♪ :dance:

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

And to Twenty Four on this newest of year's eves I gift a the jpeg of ownership over the brushtailed beebawep of moonville

:love: Thank you friend! I needed that!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

to Fredrik1 I bequeath the ceremonial jpeg of ownership over the failed city-state of muggawatt

:woop:

I love my new fungible .png and my very own galactic empire!

Simsmagic

im beautiful

some excellent friends itt

SIDS Vicious

finally

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

There are no more Empires but to Dr. Honked I gift ownership of the ceremonial jpeg of ownership denoting ownership of the wabberjockies of sigmalund v

I'm going to enjoy funging this, thanks!!!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

deep dish peat moss

to rear end-penny I gift ownership of the ceremonial jpeg of ownership denoting ownership of famed galactic badboy knucklebuck pentaces

to Simsmagic I gift ownership of the ceremonial jpeg of ownership denoting ownership of the peddler from wutizzit

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

im fundged

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
funge me up

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Suggestion: Hot Funge Sunday

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
god I wish I could be fungey

Ass-penny

to rear end-penny I gift ownership of the ceremonial jpeg of ownership denoting ownership of famed galactic badboy knucklebuck pentaces

:goodpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Thank you I will cherish my funge forever!