Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

1. dynazenon
good cast, good mecha stuff. chise got a little screwed for screentime but thats hardly the worst complaint to have.

2. healin' good precure

the only anime for 4 year old girls brave enough to have an ending where all the magical nature animals the girls protected agree that if humanity acts up again they should just genocide them

3. uma musume

good sports show

4. d4dj

funny

5. kageki shoujo

has an insanely dull middle portion but ends with a scene where a girl gets a shonen power up but for acting via thinking about the time a lesbian gyaru hit on her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

I only watched one anime this year but Blue Reflection Ray was pretty good.

oh my god i forgot to vote for blue reflection ray