Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

5 - Vanitas no Carte - I'm a sucker for nice environments and this show had very nice environments. The writing wasnt bad and I enjoyed the story in general.
4 - Heike Monogatari - Excellent music and vibe with ambitious storytelling
3 - Pui Pui Molcar - Unique and cute. You could show this show to anyone and they would like it.
2 - Hathaway's Flash - Hell yeah. HELL YEAH.
1 - Sonny Boy - Just incredible. The music, the environments, the story and characters. The vibes were off the charts and really felt like the most special thing I saw all year.

I have so many honorable mentions.
Bishounen Tanteidan | Pretty Boy Detective Club
Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu
Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? | So I'm a Spider, So What?
Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu | The Vampire Dies in No Time
MARS RED
Odd Taxi | ODDTAXI
Shadows House
Shiroi Suna no Aquatope | The aquatope on white sand
SK∞ | SK8 the Infinity
SSSS.DYNAZENON
Super Cub
Ura Sekai Picnic | Otherside Picnic
Uramichi Oniisan | Life Lessons with Uramichi Oniisan
Yuukoku no Moriarty Part 2 | Moriarty the Patriot Part 2
Zombie Land Saga: Revenge