Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

1) SK8 the Infinity- Fun and excellent cast of characters with a nice personal story and an incredibly over the top villain and final episode. #JusticeForShadow

2) ODDTAXI- Well plotted, well voice acted, all the connections between the seemingly unrelated characters building up and finally paying off leading to a pretty unique anime for me. Also let it be known the ending is good

3) Megalobox 2: Nomad- An incredibly strong first half leading to a somewhat dragging second half with a weak villain, but made up by Mac being an insanely compelling character.

4) Hanma Baki: Son of Orge- an insane season that starts off with Baki shadow boxing a mantis and somehow gets even crazier

5) Jujutsu Kaisen- Kind of a bias here since I love the manga, but an excellent adaptation all around.

Honorable mentions in no particular order
SSSS Dynazenon
Beastars Season 2
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S
Komi Can't Communicate
First half of Wonder Egg Priority
Godzilla: Singular Point

Electric Phantasm fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jan 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Also want to say good work on the google doc OP, the pictures and English titles made the titles I watched easy to find and helped me remember some of the stuff I forgot aired this year.