Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Top 5:
1. Heaven Official's Blessing
I realize this one barely counts as a 2021 show but since I didn't get to vote for it last year I am now.

2. SK∞
Ridiculously fun, still enjoying all the fanart crossing my feed even now

3. Thousand Autumns

4. The Defective
Neat worldbuilding and the cgi animation suited the sci-fi setting; I had a lot of fun watching it but wish the ending had been a little more like an actual ending because idk if it'll actually get another season or not. Hoping Seven Seas licenses some Priest novels to go in their danmei line and I can at least read it someday.

5. 2.43
Had kind of a slow start but picked up once the other team showed up, gave it a 7/10 in the end, solid sports show. Probably wouldn't be in my top 5 if I'd finished more shows though.

Shows I haven't finished but if I had would have gotten a real vote (honorable mentions):
1. Drowning Sorrows in Raging Fire -- Been having a ton of fun watching this and I'm dying to get back to finishing it once I have enough internet to stream again
2. The Buried Tree Devil -- I watched about 90% of this one and it looked great and seemed to have a neat story but since it never got any official subs or even decent fansubs actually understanding what was going on dialogue-wise was a real struggle. I stopped before finishing because I thought a group was picking it up but they never went past episode 2 :(
3. Kemono Jihen -- what I've watched so far was a solid adaption and I'm really hoping it gets another season (and for the manga to get licensed)
4. Link Click -- Probably would have been in my top 3 if I was done with it, super good show
5. Mo Dao Zu Shi S3 -- haven't got around to watching it yet but pre-emptively giving it a 10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
psst