Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morphogenic96
Oct 30, 2013

SSSS. Dynazenon – As good as its prequel in my opinion. Better Robot vs. Kaiju fights due to the larger and more involved hero group but the introspective character writing, while still good, is weaker and spread a little thin due to the same reason.

Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song – A really good soundtrack with some fabulous in story vocal songs, stellar fight animation and a plot that was ambitious and while it falls apart if you think about it, was great fun while watching.

Zombieland Saga Revenge – Also a really good soundtrack with some fabulous in story vocal songs. Episodes vary between some really good character focus stories and typical idol fare.

Shout outs (notably not honourable mentions) to

EX-ARM – My interaction with this consists of reading the post-mortems and watching the funnier clips which were good for quite a lot of laughs. Sure it may be considered the “worst anime ever made” by many but it’s enriched my life by existing and isn’t that what matters in the end?

The first half Wonder Egg Priority – This was pretty good. The second half was … less so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU