Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Happy twenty twenty goo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol wtf is going on in here

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

middle, I guess, a bit SW of Knoxville

Oh yeah, do you ever get over to dunlap?
Fall creek falls is a cool place to go imho

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

never been, I'll have to check it out

I need to find some flat places to ride my bike, maybe Oak Ridge has some

Dunlap is disgusting. Do not cum. Do not cum. Fcf is pretty dang good for tn though

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Don't ban cumshitger he's funny

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Free cumshitger, ban alex, happy nu year, because ommy cron is supposed to be nu! I hope everyone has a fun time dying

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cumshitter is a good poster and he's funny so it's too bad he was also completely insane. Rip cumshitter

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cumshitter should not be permabanned that's wrong, bad call

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ArmZ posted:

free cumshitter

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ArmZ posted:

free cumshitter

Cumshitter would be livid about this devaluation of cumshitter

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Yeah it's not really doxxing if it's reposting something that was already posted itt

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

unperma him for it not being doxxing, but do ban him for being a weird little bitch

balance

Yeah i think a regular ban is appropriate because cumshitter was being insane but perma is not right

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

lmao still at cumshitter going sicko mode

Agreed, very funny that one of the best posters was undone by a braindead rear end in a top hat posting boring garbage every day for years and spending a thousand dollars to make people call him ugly and insult him. Cumshitter snapped because the mods protected the stupid rear end in a top hat. Maybe ole cums was mad about the disrespect being shown to money in making it facilitate showing people alec's ugly face.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

petit choux posted:

I think he was mad at alec for tainting his brand, so to speak

Anyone would be angry and disgusted by that association though. Understandable and also alec is clearly not fit to be around children so cumshitter did nothing wrong

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It would be nice if cumshitter could post again but it would also be good if alec was banned from being a school teacher because he is too stupid to be allowed around children. Hopefully cumshitter did send that video to the school board and all the school boards of nearby municipalities. I wish him luck

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Are you calling him old you piece of poo poo?!??

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

gently caress SNEEP posted:

lol freaking out over alec's short joke videos like this is pathetic. stop taking things so seriously wtf

I'm not freaking out I'm mourning

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Leave some covid for everyone else, you greedy gustavo

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lmao endorsing politicians in other countries. God drat

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

CODChimera posted:

that's the second time ive seen that reference...gently caress...

The guy who directed 5th element is a pedophile that impregnated a 15 year old.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Why is he in so few things anyway

His trip on the lolita express was right before he basically never worked again so you could create a fictional world for yourself where he said "no thank you" to the pedophiles and then just stopped acting to escape the pedophiles so in that scenario he's just a coward who in a way abetted pedophiles instead of his being a pedophile

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

it's extremely hard to avoid a firm unshakeable belief that the Epstein world was literally Eyes Wide Shut

Lol some people believe kubrick was killed for making that and the original plot was substantially different. Some people think kubrick faked the moon landing though so ya know whatever

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Why would the all-powerful pedos let him get that far along in production? It doesn't hold water

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

petit choux posted:

So WTF was he trying to do with that then

It could plausibly also be about cruise/kidman and their relationship with scientology.
I think it probably is about some sort of weird rich people sicko poo poo but I just don't think they'd bother killing him for it. But maybe that's because he wasn't allowed to finish it! Ah!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

I don't think it was too deep, I think it was about how there's rich people, and then there's really really rich people, and they're all assholes and jerks who don't appreciate what they have, except maybe the really really rich people doing all the loving.

I really like Kubrick movies though. The ending of Paths of Glory is possibly the greatest cinematic ending ever, or maybe tied with the ending of Mario Bava's Bay of Blood

Oo, that's got kirk douglas. Always a treat! Reading the kubrick wiki

quote:

In February 1959, Kubrick received a phone call from Kirk Douglas asking him to direct Spartacus (1960), based on the historical Spartacus and the Third Servile War. Douglas had acquired the rights to the novel by Howard Fast and blacklisted screenwriter Dalton Trumbo began penning the script.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

weird that a meteor exploding would generate something like a shock wave (if true)

That happens pretty frequently depending on entry geometry. Hot rock kablammo, you got yourself a Tunguska where a meteor detonated with 12 megatons of force and flattened 80 million trees

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mdemone posted:

Reading books about Tunguska is so cool now because all the old USSR science on it has been mostly declassified and published.

Any particularly cool highlights?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Basement toilets are also very common in baltimore. I had one at my old place, it was great. Loved to have it available when working out in the basement or doing woodworking or whatever

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

MysteriousStranger posted:

shame we don't get another one of those

An actual impact would probably be good for making the earth habitable in the future. I'm not sure an airburst makes much of a difference, Tunguska was in 1907 and didn't have much of an "impact" ;) on anything

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Tunguska i barely knew her

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A great big boom boom from the sky over chudlandia would be a pretty awesome wrath of god. Maybe say over one of those areas in Texas that is nothing but oil refineries with no regulations at all. Blamo hit by 12 megaton blast.

Oh ok sure. I bet it would look pretty cool anyway

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I remember one where he was demonstrating how to take a shower quickly to save water but he wasn't nude he was fully clothed in the shower pretending to bathe himself while drinking like a gallon of coffee and just spilling coffee everywhere

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

petit choux posted:

Well we had like 9" of snow and then a couple of days of freezing rain. Was the worst weather I've seen in DC. Had a great time.

Hell yeah i remember that we had a 15' tall pile of snow from clearing the driveway that we carved tunnels into. That took like 2 months to melt, had a lot of fun crawling around in there

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm horny, put on the pooh hat

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Danny danon lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

reignofevil posted:

I bet Trump's the kinda guy who has a pardon in his back pocket, literally. He's carrying it around with him in case something happens and he's gonna whip it out like the state of new york activated his trap card.

Some people think he's a lifelong federal informant and that's why he's never faced consequences for his blatant criminality but i think he's probably just rich and this is a country of worms and psychos

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Tim kaine in the brain!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I95 is closed between Richmond and dc because of like 3 inches of snow lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

To be fair here in the DMV proper it was a hell of a lot more than than 3 inches and it fouled the whole area. DC just doesn't deal with snow because we don't really get it all that often so we never bothered to spend the cash to deal with it. Then you have the issue that MD, VA, and DC are always trying to gently caress each other over when it comes to who pays for what and NOTHING will ever get properly done. So "small" snows like this of about six inches cluster gently caress everything.

We also have the fun of being full of people not from here. So we have all sorts of idiots who have never seen snow and loving panic when they see it. Then we have people who are used to snow who are baffled by the fact that we all sit around and let that poo poo turn into 4 inches of ice on the road every drat time like a bunch of putzes.

That doesn't always work either. See the METRO has the same funding arguments and poo poo fest as everything else due to MD/VA/DC. So the METRO ices over on the above ground parts and will either stop working, be delayed, or loving derail and crash straight into the drat station. Which in turn track delays everything below ground as well. On top of the already perpetual delays and construction, and the crashes and derailments that happen in perfectly good weather!

Yeah Virginia sucks poo poo at snow. They regularly have to close like all of 81 because they can't clear 6 inches. It's funny!