Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

It would be funny if they calibrated the algorithm according to the most common sexual assaulters and now white boomers would be followed from pub to home by drones, which would then stay on watch behind the bedroom window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Be at peace, citizen. The drone is there for your protection. Friend computer would never hurt you. It is not tangled in your hair. An officer will be dispatched shortly to relieve you of your scalp.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

nurmie posted:

orangutans are cool and i wish people would leave them be :(

They make great librarians, at least.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

How much electricity do all the hospitals in the world use? Checkmate, crypto haters :smuggo:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Azza Bamboo posted:

We have the technology to stop buying video games from those producers.

Set up a cancelled list and begin the not-buying.

But how do you keep such a list up to date and ensure that it doesn't go offline if a server crashes? Clearly we need a blockchain for it.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

If the Queen had kept Andrew upside down in a moat of water the royal family wouldn't be in its current predicament. Also it helps with sweating, you should try.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

For professional athletes just the mild side effects of vaccination could prevent effective training for a couple of days, maybe ruining the entire week's program.

Catching COVID-19 while unvaccinated just could gently caress up your performance for weeks, years, or even permanently. But who'd thought young uneducated men would take stupid unnecessary risks??

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Apraxin posted:

Remember the outcry a few months ago when a judge decided not to jail a neo-Nazi who downloaded 70,000 white supremacist documents and bomb-making manuals, and ordered him to read some classic literature instead? Well, good news everyone:

https://www.bcu.ac.uk/news-events/n...esearch-reveals

:fry:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

What an unfortunate typo. What was meant was 'bring your own bozo '

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

The pets part is right tho

Now my face is slimy and my goldfish is dead. Also I'm still not warm. Now what?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Corbyn should name his party the Blairite Republican Israel Tories (BRIT) so that Tory press would make headlines attacking all of those things.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

ThomasPaine posted:

True, but even if it developed into a criminal case and he was found guilty, a formal extradition request was issued, and he had no legal immunity, I'd be interested to see what happened if he just... said no. Somehow I just can't see plod knocking on the front door of one of the Queen's kids and marching them to the airport in handcuffs.

He'll win Prince Michael of Sealand in a duel and become the ruler and live happily everafter in his sovereign princedom.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Is there any knowledge on who the hammer bro is? Does he expect to find a secret entrance to prince Nonce's private Pizza Express dungeon behind the statue?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Oh I see, Boris was thrown to the sharks to distract them from Andrew :tinfoil:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Z the IVth posted:

For all of his endless stream of faults at least Boris does it with consenting adults.

Except for his covid policies.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

The Marquis of Pitcairn

Now now, let's not tarnish the good fame of the pitcairners and their ancestors.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

haakman posted:

lmao they had a loving DJ at one of the parties.

It was PM's sister, Doris Johnson. Dojo.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Polish nationalists know that pee is stored in the balls.

Also not sure which is more likely, that he is proud of his Polish roots or misread 'Polish' as 'police'...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Denmark already had similar plans. And my prediction here is the same, as soon as a pale skinned blonde haired activist from eastern Europe comes knocking on the door seeking protection, they will immediately find excuses not to send that one to Africa because it's ~different~

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Brits are an inherently ungrateful lot. What they did to Winston who won WW2 they are now doing to Boris who won Brexit. :britain:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

jiggerypokery posted:

The day the Home Office is given powers to get the military to do anything at all is the day that we can truly say Brexit has delivered the uk from Europe to Latin America.

Latin America has leftist parties that amount to more than a wet farc

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Is Cummings living in public parks and under bridges or does he intentionally foster that image? Is this considered posh in post-Brexit UK or something?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Hey, I heard that some Tories are considering defecting to Labour! Has Esq. Alexander de Pfeffel from Uxbridge applied yet? He seems like a sympathetic man of the people and one who could eventually challenge Starmer from the left...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Prole posted:

They're just saying it now. We're back to Red Team VS Blue Team and who cares about political consistency, policies or anything else. The Sensible Centre are back in the stands with their half-and-half scarves, cheering for the referee, and all is right with the world.

Instead of cheering for the blue or the red, Why not unite? Nika!!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Devor posted:

Gentlemen, this is haberdashery manifest.

Sir, this is Ye Olde Inn of Mr. MacDonald.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

fuctifino posted:

This is one of the best owns I've seen, and deserves sharing

Are you Dominic?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Isomermaid posted:

My hospital has a falconer who comes to visit, drives up with his falcon in a van and lets it fly around. It's such a beautiful bird up close, he let me have a look at him. :) One of those jobs you never think about, but by the looks of things there are a fair few of them. I wonder how you even get started?

So you met a falconer, but instead of asking him how to get started on that career path, you came to the real fountain of truth? :thunk:

Kidding aside, I bet it's exactly one of those jobs where you need apprenticeship with someone with experience. Background with animals and other personal qualities probably help.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

The more homeless celebrities there are, the more the media will treat the homeless as people with names and faces. I say the entire cast of Coronation Street should live in the street.

e: 123 is the telephone number of the speaking clock for the correct time in the United Kingdom

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

lol is that Lord Frost? Why does the opinion of Hannibal Lector dressed as Evil Santa need a headline?

He's the man not behind wheel. Hint: wears a tie.That other one looks like one of his night walkers.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

goddamnedtwisto posted:

https://twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/1487425324510027778

I suppose Harold Shipman, Jimmy Savile and Vlad the Impaler were all unavailable to help.

Maybe the sex crimes were really done by Kevin Spacey impersonating Andrew? He's an Oscar winner!!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

A cross after a person's name denotes that they are deceased.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

The Outbursts of Everett True, ca. 100 years ago:

And a couple more as inspiration for all of us, because these are still True.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Can you hire Churchill to come to your bachelor party? Asking for a friend.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Castlemilk sounds nice

I take it's the medieval British equivalent to what modern Finnish Defense Forces call 'guerrilla cheese'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

roomtone posted:

how is this even a crime

Seems like posting things just to upset others is a crime in UK.

Can't wait to see Rowling behind bars now!