Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Guavanaut posted:

It's 2022 and I hope it all goes better for all

Hope is a lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Barry Foster posted:

harmless untruths

No such thing. Accept life as it is, or do something to change it.

Never hope.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

forkboy84 posted:

Hope you stub your toe on a piece of furniture.

(Not really, but stop it)

Wishing death on me! So much for the tolerant left!

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

The Perfect Element posted:

Conversation has moved on a bit, but does anyone have a good article which takes dissects crypto and explains why it's awful? I've hated it from the start, originally just cos it appealed to so many wankers, and later because I learnt about the environmental cost, but now I have a few mates who are into it, and other than 'but but but it's exploitative' I can't articulate why I find it so gross.

Because it's an attempt to shift the existing framework so that the cryptobros are now the bourgeoisie without improving the lives of anyone else.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
So are there any news at all about the Tolerant and Inclusive Britain Fighting for Justice Coalition, or are y'all just theorycrafting?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

jaete posted:

yeah i know what you mean m8, pictured: literally me (before covid)

The gently caress are you doing in the UKMT, I ask, from the shores of The Lake, and slowly transforming into :ironicat:.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Prole posted:

EDIT: Duplicate post. Sorry.

You should take an opportunity like this to remind people the quote button is not the edit button.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

I had difficulty identifying the L as a character instead of punctuation at first.

Made me expect a very different joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Ivermection does also kill covid/prevent it entering cells in vitro

(at 100 times greater than the normal therapeutic dose in humans)

So does ethanol and you don't see people drinking it to prevent diseases.