Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This One Will Be Better Than the Last; The Inexorable March of Progress Will Lead Us All to Happiness

and also, gently caress this country lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

forkboy84 posted:

TBH if you aren't doping then you just don't want to win. Which is fine, but the constant handwringing about it is so loving boring. If Chris Froome was injected amphetamines directly into his eyeballs & getting blood transfusions from specially bred mountain goats, he still has to ride 200km over big mountains that I'd die walking up. Floyd Landis absolutely ripping the piss out of the Tour, dropping 8 minutes on one day & then miraculously recovering to win the following day by nearly 6 minutes was loving impressive regardless if he had more testosterone in his bloodstream than haemoglobin.

Although obviously it goes without saying that Chris Hoy & Andy Murray both aren't dopers, because they just come from the superior Scottish genetic stock, a nation of athletes if only we didn't discover deepfried food, fags & bevvy.

cheating is one of the most entertaining parts of any sport, the theatre of acting shocked and angry when it inevitably comes out is also, very fun.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Convex posted:

This is literally the stupidest thing that's ever happened in uk politics tbqh

i'm sure something stupider will happen tomorrow to top it.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Wizard Master posted:

What are your blokes thoughts on Jeremy Corbyn being barred from joining the New Labour Party

i love being a member of the IRA, OP.