Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

Happy loving new year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZxkErDC16A

Catzilla fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jan 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

Only Kindness posted:

My ears pricked up at mention of Thames. Before Xmas I eBay'd a DVD of the complete Chance In A Million, something I've wanted to see again for a long time, as I love Rube Goldberg plotting.

Thirty years, remembered it, clear as bell, being on ITV. Not so! Channel 4. False memory. Second surprise: had surmised Chance's unusual speech affectation invented by actor Callow. Also not so! Was in original script. World, crumbling. Not watched yet. As 1980s, assume actor Blethyn in lingerie every episode.

Downs pint in one, stalks out, pub collapses behind self.

Blimey you’ve bought back some memories I thought I had buried!

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

stev posted:

So was the buzz yesterday about the 54 letters being sent just not true?

They’ve bottled it, it seems. On the radio it’s being reported that some are withdrawing their letters.

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

Well, it seems William ‘piss’ Wragg has come out swinging knives. Gotta hand it to the Tories, they don’t hang around when they smell blood in the water.

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

OwlFancier posted:

If we are doing nostalgia I did have a lot of fun once upon a time playing armoured core 2. I wish they would rerelease those on PC. Fromsoft put the big robots in dark souls!

Daemon X Machina is currently free on the Epic Games store. Someone described it as 'Anime Armoured Core'. I don't know if that will put you off or not though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

Lol Theresa May sticking the boot in.