Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Wizard Master posted:

When trying to bring normalcy back to the UK whilst at the same time trying to reduce COVID-19 cases we musn't let perfect be the enemy of good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRa-7A0BDCc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

I just want a new graphics card. I hate those cunts so much.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

I refuse to believe there's any streaming service on the planet as badly designed as All4. Want to watch a Come Dine With Me from 2016? Well, here's all the episodes. Just scroll down to the one you want. It's only about 500 pages. No, you can't search. No, we won't remember your last episode. gently caress you.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Jedit posted:

Cressida Dick definitely going to the Lords, then.

'Lady Dick' sounds surprisingly progressive.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Bobstar posted:

Where did the Ivermectin thing even come from? Did some actual scientists look at it as a potential candidate and the antivaxers ran with it, or was it invented out of whole cloth?

I think there was a study in India that showed people who'd had a course of Ivermectin did slighty better with Covid response, but it turned out that it was because they were the ones who didn't have gut worms because the Ivermectin had cured that. If you don't have the worms in the first place then the Ivermectin does nothing (of any use).