Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

In terms of ethics the best thing is to buy what you want and stick it in your online storage then find a music app that lets you link to it, a few of them have integration with OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. It's a lot less involved than setting up a Plex server or whatever as well.

CloudPlayer works for that.

If you have a Plex setup, PlexAmp is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.

Mebh posted:

Speaking of LFTs. Anyone found a good place to pay for them to be delivered. Need some more and i have a few hospital appts this coming week.

I got my code from the NHS website for free ones today and basically got laughed out of every pharmacy i tried. However it seems boots is £20 per test and fffffuck that.

Know anyone that works in a school? We get big boxes of them sent and there are always spares going.

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.
What's the contract? Don't some not include holidays because unis often rent them out during them. That's the one maybe I can think of.

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Government is gonna put NI up

Seems... progressive?

Currently it's 12% between 9500 and 50000 and then 2% over 50000.
Both those % will go up by 1.25%.

Increasing the 50k lower cap seems more progressive as when you go over 50k NI barely exists.

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.
Just saw Blackfords speech https://youtu.be/wYNRsC7R9uQ being asked to leave for not accepting to use the word inadvertently. Is this pure decorum? Is it that there's no definite proof that Boris lied as it's still under investigation?