Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

dont care about any of this just here to lol that he promised to sell the dvds or whatever a literal year and a half ago and is only just now facing consequences (inability to post (account is $10 (he can even still read the forums)))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Timby posted:

I was in Wisconsin spending the long weekend with my girlfriend, you ding-dongs.

First off, I am eternally grateful to all of y'all who gave me some cash to help me float through some tough times.

Second, I'll explain the probe. It wasn't an SA Mart thing, it was a private transaction via another forum. I was literally on the way to mail a DVD set to a fellow, and my bus got re-routed from downtown Madison because of the George Floyd protests. A day or two later, oh, hey, I was hospitalized again. And then spent ages in and out of the hospital. In a drug-induced haze, I sold that set to someone else for cash.

That fellow, justifiably, wanted his money back. I said I'd get it to him by January 1, because I have been working full-time since December 13. My agency pays weekly. I had to cover some utilities before I could do so, so I ate the probe. But then I paid him back, with interest, with money from my own paychecks and nothing that I have been (very graciously) given from y'all.

Does that answer things?

im sorry you couldn't access the one post office in a midsized city because black people were demanding to not be systematically murdered by police