Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Youre riding on planes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

What’s it like in the future y’all?

I had food delivered to my apartment and as ever everyone in Japan is confused because I live next to a graveyard.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Shinji2015 posted:

Happy New Year, goons. Hoping that things actually improve in 2022.

If not, there's at least Elden Ring this year

Elden Ring has been touched by the cursed one, he of unfinished works and some TV episodes of the Outer Limits.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Maybe it makes me a baby but I have a really hard time with end of the world media and zombies. It also makes my anxiety pretty bad. I have an ex who was very offended that I didn't like stuff like the Walking Dead and she thought it made me a little immature to have issues with it.

The single best predictor of if you gently caress on the first date is saying "I think surviving the apocalypse would be fun".

Some people are just crazy

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Big Jesus posted:

Hello thread I got married on New Year’s Eve and it owned and also I just came up with a dad joke

If you have a wet dream is that just Mother Nature giving you a REM job?

Congrats on getting married, I hope the person you're married to knows.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My Cousin Vinny is a top flight movie. Snappy, funny, moves brisk, just a good concept executed perfectly

Barudak
May 7, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Man, I miss good flying games. I don’t think there many good ones on console.

I played that Chuck Yeager one in shareware, as well as this other primitive flight game called Corncob 3d that was a ton of fun.

I used to play the poo poo out of the big fighter sims like Falcon 3.0 and Tornado, and Janes Fighters Anthology was my jam. So good in multiplayer for the late 90s. They had a WW2 aerial game too that was a monster and I never quite had the horsepower to run it at full detail.

There was a fun helicopter sim too but I can’t remember the name of it. Had Apaches and Comanches and Cobras and it struck a good sim/entertainment balance. Got a lot of mileage out of that one. It might’ve been a Janes but I can’t remember right off.

Flight Simulator is on PC, Console, and might even be able to be streamed to your mobile phone and kicks loving rear end for flying around our planet and seeing it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My ground floor apartment is tragically surrounded by taller buildings so I can't yeet into my place easily.

Japan related post: the gently caress is this soft bacon in my blt bullshit japan. Whys it soft

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Samadhi posted:

Chewy bacon is superior bacon.

You deserve nothing but scorn

Barudak
May 7, 2007

There are, though, like numerous people who do this. Theres a lady who did pop covers on her hurdy gurdy or the one that does em on her gwangeom or whatever the korean lap guitar is called.

Me, I've been listening to renditions of songs from the lord of the rings and now Im pretty sure I have an irrepressible urge to delve greedily and too deep

Barudak
May 7, 2007

General Dog posted:

What does picking up coffee do in Alan Wake?

Counts toward an achievement, aka absolutely gently caress all.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fuckin laffo theyre dumb

Barudak
May 7, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Don’t rewatch fight club.

Just let it live on in your memory

A teacher in college had us all write a paper on fight club, and the teacher praised and called out my paper as being exemplary to the entire class.

Ive never seen fight club.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Abugadu posted:

I have a semi-friend like this, his current favorite show that he praises is "This is Us".

Don't know what it's about, don't want to know what it's about.

Do you like shows that could be dismissively referred to as "weepies" ? If so This is Us is tailor made for you.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I actually fell in love with the northern france style king cake, which is way plainer looking but basically a lemon tart. Tastes scrumptious and I end up with zero leftovers when taking to the office both because its smaller and because I get less people refusing to eat any because it looks too wild.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I want everyone of you who refused to eat king cake because its too colorful to know that I judge you. You are being judged.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Final fantasy tactics is not very good and we need to stop pretending that it ever was.

I never have, it was bad the day it came out

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Well I guess the olympics are a modern sport now

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I genuinely think less of people who don't swear, like you have something to hide or are living some ascetic life denying yourself the pleasure of words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Starbucks doing NFTs like cowards while Mount Rainier Coffee offered me ASMR Journeys through the woods hosted by Seaman