Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011

Dieting Hippo posted:

It's January!

no need to be rude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
I want a "Best of the Meh" show. like not watching total garbage, but just random movies that came out that no one remembers.

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
Hmm. Why do action one-liners feel so different from marvel banter?

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
I didn't realize how bad it was. Forgive me:

https://ew.com/movies/2019/04/28/marvel-cinematic-universe-best-one-liners-quotes/

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
It's weird that the 90s thing of internet/cable/telephone companies merging with content/media companies took two to three decades to manifest, e.g. the viacom acquisition of paramount or time warner and aol. makes how the industry missed netflix kind of strange

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
I just want to know how to make "star" and "war" rhyme with each other

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
For that early/mid-00's feeling I like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUw9Ej5VLnM

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
I think "The Block Island Sound" is one of those Mike movies. It's got the high critic score, the low audience score, is available on netflix, and vaguely science fiction-y/horror-y

ColTim fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jul 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
does the LotR show follow bezos' list of 12 things iconic shows have?