Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Last post on the first page. Suck it nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
1.1 Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Deathless)

One of my childhood staples. Been probably 20+ years since I played it but it's so short I remember almost everything. Kind of a cop out to only have 4 robot stages and then fight the other 4 at the end of Wily 1, but I guess it beats doing a bunch of rematches instead. Some of the best music in the entire series as well.

8/10, 45 minutes

Also does the "enemy name rollcall credits with beautiful music" which should be a thing in every single video game.

American McGay fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jan 2, 2022

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The sequel is legitimately great. I'm probably at that "been so long since I've played it I've forgotten everything" stage where I'll go back and replay it soon.

Just did the same thing with Yoku's Island last year and it was just as great as I remembered.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I just use it to officially log the completed status of every game I beat, I don't bother with any of the other features like "currently playing" or "want to play".

The site is pretty sleek but it's also ever so slightly jank compared to something like Letterboxd which it's clearly emulating.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I got the tude now posted:

I’m worried if I wrote down how many games I’ve beaten it would be like 30 and I would never truly be accepted as a gamer.
That's also something I didn't bother with. I'm just using to for 2020 and onward. If I went back and tried to catalog the play status of every game I've ever played it would be a mess.

As such right now my 100% completed list is majority Picross games.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I thought all the normies loved Ikaruga. I bought it on XBLA like 15 years ago but never really made an effort to get good at it. I played through the first few levels probably a dozen times and thought the music and graphics (my first real bullet hell game) were cool.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Raptor is ftw as hell. Had a Windows 3.1 machine growing up so I lived off demo CDs of DOS games.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

hell yeah, played so much Apogee/early Epic shareware that way
Probably the only kid in the universe with fond memories of Hocus Pocus.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Colorado sucks the first time you're trying to beat it. It's kinda fun when you're going back and doing the optional challenges and stuff, but it's definitely a quicksave fest the first time.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Watermelon boobs.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mycophobia posted:

no one can stop me from playing nes wheel of fortune
Get his rear end

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/DullWealthyToadBloodTrail

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Thanks for the suggestion. Gonna play some KSS on Switch tonight.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I thought parts of the game were pretty generic but the food/recipe upgrade system was awesome and really made me want to grind for hours getting everything.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I never played Skyward Sword but I played enough Hyrule Warriors to know that the Imprisoned is the worst boss in Zelda history.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
2.24 - Elden Ring 100% All Bosses All Runes Deathless

10/10. Truly incredible game. Can't wait for the next thing these beautiful bastards come up with.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

amazing job

shut the gently caress up

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol at saying of age twice
His mom was of age, as was her pussy.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
e

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ArfJason posted:

Person 2.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao at Larry, who blasted through the entire game in a week, handing out probes for this.
Wiki checking INT build too.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

loving’s Field.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not allowing myself to eat this ice cream sundae until I bash my dick repeatedly with a claw hammer for 400 hours.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

loudly proclaiming "These NPCs are cringe." at 2am to myself

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I never really played anything after the first one, even though I really love the "collect hidden treasure for more score" aspect of it.

Didn't they gently caress with the formula in 2 and make Wario basically invincible or something? I know I was turned off to it for some reason.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off posted:

looking at the treasures collected it looks like arf doesnt even know that the tide comes in
:laugh:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Judging by those screenshots he got the log cabin. Not great, not terrible.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Mini Wario from SML3 might be my favorite video game sprite of all time.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I never finished the lair part because it seemed really tedious, even after getting all the bonuses and stuff. I can't even imagine doing it with 1HP or whatever.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Mr. 63%

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Mamkute posted:

13+ Horizon Forbidden West (Platinum Trophy)
We need to talk.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ArfJason posted:

mm8 is chill

https://clips.twitch.tv/OptimisticOutstandingWatercressKippa

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Looks like they're gaming, OP.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Dupes also power you up. Aria is my favorite Castlevania even though I can admit that SotN is just head and shoulders above all the others.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
In Aria the only benefit of duplicates is to further power up the effects of the Headhunter soul. In Dawn they expanded on it and allowed multiple souls of the same type to power up / alter that specific soul.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I enjoyed how it locked class progression behind individual XP which meant you couldn't just find one form you liked and focus on it, you had to play them all evenly, which was actually fun because they were all surprisingly well balanced and interesting.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Dr. Anus

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Mamkute posted:

20. Spider-Man for the Playstation 4 (All Stories, Amazing, All The Heist Trophies, All Backpacks, All Landmarks, All Research Tokens, All Challenge Tokens, All Base Tokens, All Side Quests)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
All stories, Amazing,