Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

In Training posted:

1. Spyro: A Hero's Tail (100%). Fairly deece europlatformer, way more competent than Spyro 4 which tbf, wasnt actually a finished game. All the minigames suck complete rear end, they couldnt even do halfway decent versions of the flying only obstacle courses. but the actual levels were expansive and pretty, gems dropped by enemies respawn so you dont need to sweat tracking down two missing gems out of 700 or w/e. closer to a sm64 style game with just getting Light Gems and Dragon Eggs. i quite liked it. on to 6.

Yeah, I really like a Hero's Tail. You going to play the New Beginning trilogy next or try out the handheld games on GBA and DS? The New Beginning stuff is way different than normal Spyro while the handheld GBA ones are like the previous ones.

I'd start posting my own games beaten this year, but my motherboard died halfway through Hollow Knight and need to get a new computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

John Romero posted:

is this the one where Elijah wood is spyro

And David Spade is Sparx, yes.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I heard that Spyro Advance Wakuwaku Tomodachi Daisakusen! is p deec though?

The GBA Spyro games are all pretty good and play like shrunk down, simplified versions of the PS1 games. The DS one is a loving weird Zelda-like that I still haven't played but looks really interesting (and probably bad).

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

absolutely anything posted:

edgeworth 2 is one of the best games in the series. enjoy, eventually

This