Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1) I am Dead
2) Death's Door (All Achieves)
3) inbento
4) Lacuna
5) Supraland: Six Inches Under (100%)
6) Wizards and Warriors
7) Nobody Saves the World
8) Recompile
9) Axelay
10) Maneater
11) Solas 128
12) NUTS
13) Clone Drone in the Danger Zone (normal difficulty)
14) We Were Here
15) Pocky and Rocky 2
16) Blue Fire (130%)
17) Halo: Reach
18) Bloodstained (all achievements)
19) Windosill
20) Ninja Ryukenden III: Yomi no Hakobune
21) The Forgotten City
22) Master Blaster Zero 2 (All Achieves)
23) F-Zero (all leagues)
24) Kirby and the Forgotten Land (100% Wild Mode)
25) Sizeable
26) Patrick's Parabox (100%)
27) Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair (100%)
28) Tokimeki Memorial (Yuina Ending)
29) Sensorium
30) Framed HD Collection
31) Lingo (100%)
32) Bomberman 64
33) Day of the Tentacle Remastered
34) The Great Ace Attorney: Chronicles
35) The Gunk
36) New Super Lucky's Tale
37) Gordian Rooms: A curious heritage
38) Wario World (100%)
39) Golf Peaks (100%)
40) Far: Lone Sails
41) Quern: Undying Thoughts
42) Operation: Tango (Hacker Route)
43) Tiny Room Stories: Town Mystery
44) Linelith
45) The Touryst
46) The Bradwell Conspiracy
47) Superliminal
48) LEGO Lord of the Rings
49) It Takes Two
50) Evan's Remains
51) A Hand With Many Fingers
52) Cats in Time (All achieves)
53) The Looker
54) Power Wash Simulator
55) Garden Story
56) Murder By Numbers
57) Stray (all memories, all badges)
58) Black Mesa
59) Gun Mute 20/20 points
60) Photopia
61) Superliminal Vagrant Twin 12/12 achieves
62) An Act of Murder
63) Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe
64) Siralim Ultimate
65) Manifold Garden
66) Emily is Away
67) 7 Billion Humans
68) Mind Scanners
69) Hypnospace Outlaw (full archive)
70) Bleed 2 (Hard Mode)
71) Splatoon 3 - Story mode (did everything)
72) Taiji (White Ending)
73) Grandia HD
74) Voxelgram (new dioramas)
75) IFO
76) Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
77) Call of the Sea (all achieves)
78) Alwa's Legacy (100% map completion)
79) Control
80) Cross/code + DLC
81) Toree 3D
82) DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder (Mastery)
83) Outcore
84) Tinykin
85) SOK MIN
86) boxlife
87) Toree 2 (all S-ranks)
88) Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (all levels)
89) Journey to the Savage Planet (100%)
90) Fixfox
91) Super Mario Land
92) Portal: Reloaded
93) Future Proof
94) Hotline Miami
95) Wario Land 4 (Hard Mode + All CDs)
96) Vampire Survivors (all achievs)
97) Dragon Quest
98) Batman: Arkham Asylum (everything but the challenges)
99) Ducktales Remastered
100) Spring Falls
101) Virtual Boy Wario Land (Normal + Hard, all treasures)
102) Emily is Away Too
103) Batman: Arkham City
104) Prodigal
105) Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
106) Vampire the Masquerade: Shadows of New York
107) Ynglet (all stars)
108) Assemble with Care
109) The Big Con
110) Kirby's Adventure
111) Super Mario World
112) Super Mario Bros 3
113) Star Fox 64
114) TNMT IV: Turtles in Time
115) Super Mario Odyssey
116) Arietta of Spirits
117) Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
118) Quackshot
119) Jedi: Fallen Order

Plebian Parasite fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Dec 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Can't remember if I reserved a post or not

edit: oh ok, I did, disregard this post.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I just beat I am Dead

game was weird and kinda bad, oh well, it's done now.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I’m trying to decide between just going on numerically and doing 8 or starting the pixel remasters with 1

[trollishly] You should play Dirge of Cerberus as it is a continuation of the story of FF7

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

2) Death's Door (All Achieves)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

b_d posted:

if you look closely WHICH I DID you can see she's wearing pink clothes that are slightly different from her skin color. nintendo succeeded in keeping us pure and faithful.

why were you looking so closely

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

3) inbento

cute little puzzle game about cats making bento.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ME1 combat is really boring to me right up until you hit endgame and start getting the really stupid weapon mods that give bullets +10000% weapon force and you make a shotgun that hits enemies so hard they clip into the wall

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

4) Lacuna

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I've never played ikaruga but maddox always made it sound dope

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Supraland: Six Inches Under (100%)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ArfJason posted:

How was it? I loved supraland and cant wait to get more

Waaay better than Crash. I dunno if it was as good as the first, but it was still really good. Like, it's not as surprising as the first one was, but there's a lot more polish to the world/puzzle/combat design.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Wizards and Warriors

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I actually liked how janky and broken the combat was in the first ME. The Gears-lite shooting system in 2/3 was kinda bland and made soldier and infiltrator boring.

this

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat Nobody Saves the World. Started off pretty fun but it wore off its charm before it ended, I probably grinded for ranks too long, though.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Axelay - Normal - 4 continues

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Tembo the Badass Elephant - 5 hours

This game is a lovely platformer that you die from it being so tedious. Avoid at all costs.

Surprised you completed it honestly, I put it down after the third stage.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Beat Maneater. Pretty fun for an open world sandboxy sort of game. The world is not overly large and you get absurdly strong very quickly so it doesn't overstay its welcome too much. Reminded me a lot of Prototype. I'd prolly give it a 7/10

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Solas 128. Been working on this one on and off because the last 2 sections are impenetrable and some of the mechanics are just annoying to work with. Glad its done.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat NUTS. The video game I mean, not mine or anyone else's.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Clone Drone in the Danger Zone (normal) - This game is actually pretty dope. It's decently challenging, has a lot of optional content and is really satisfying to play definite 9/10. I'll probably come back and try the insane difficulty eventually, even though it's really brutal.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pocky and Rocky 2

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The first Katamari is pretty cool but yea you're actively fighting against the physics, the second one completely fixes the problem and is way more polished in every other aspect as well, you should def play it if you can get your hands on it. Some of the challenges still require precision and speed but you'll have way less instances of 'Stuck between two objects I can't roll up and constantly losing objects for 30 seconds straight'.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I got the tude now posted:

Hah I thought the cow level sounded like a katamari 1 level when I posted. i didn’t try to max out the constellations last time I beat it. Should dig out the ps2 for we <3 sometime soon.

The cowbear level is actually in both

mbt posted:

katamari forever is objectively the best katamari game

I really need to replay that one, X360 is a little harder to set up tho, emulation and physically as well.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Blue Fire (130%) - Combat is crap but the exploration is good and the platforming is top notch. The DLC has some really cool mario-style one off levels that I was really impressed by. 8/10

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Halo: Reach

The early levels are a little boring but everything after the Space mission is golden. Even when you know the ending everything still feels tense and the enemy is really overwhelming.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

i think i'd be really wary if they suddenly announced a sequel. would have to see some footage or good news before i could board the hype train

Yea I remember when I Am Setsuna came out and they tried to pull the whole "Spiritual Successor to Chrono Trigger" line.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bloodstained - All Achievements.

Great game, think it might be a 10/10. I could nitpick it but honestly I don't want to, I think it does everything it wants to correctly and well.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Even getting all achieves there's so much I didn't touch, like getting the no hit medals or nightmare mode or doing the extra campaigns, just an absurd amount of high quality content.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Ninja Ryukenden III: Yomi no Hakobune

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Kongming posted:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Intergrade + Intermission DLC. Dare I challenge Weiss, the Immaculate?

Its rad that they added Dirge of Cerberus bosses into the remake.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Kongming posted:

I've never played Dirge and have only heard bad things about it, so their addition doesn't mean much to me. The one in the Yuffie DLC was alright but I felt like the bosses in the DLC overall were too easy because Synergize was so strong. Synergized Art of War did a quarter of a bosses healthbar, more if it was staggered.

Like legit the hardest encounter in the entire DLC was a drat Wrath Hound in chapter 1. Those things are fuckers.

I mean, the fact that Dirge was godawful and they just kinda rolled with it 15 years after the fact instead of rightfully memory holeing it is just such a cool move.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Nero does have a cool design tho.

Anyway I beat The Forgotten City and I was honestly really impressed by it. Timeloop games are kinda flavor of the month right now but I think it did everything right and then ended before it could gently caress up too much. Certainly helps that the ending doesn't pull any punches and it goes exactly where you think its going.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Cubone posted:

I liked it the whole way through, but Daniel Mullins games are developing a bad habit of starting out intriguing and mysterious then getting lost in the weeds with the spooky meta bullshit

"turns out the game you're playing is actually a game, made by a game developer, and you're actually playing as someone who's playing it"

If you're talking about all the ARG bullshit I agree, that stuff can kick rocks; but if you're talking about all the goofy pulpy "what if SATAN made a game" or "What if game characters killed their own dev" that poo poo is cool and I'm glad he's doing it.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Master Blaster Zero 2

Its always weird when a game is tougher in the beginning than in the end.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

Horizon Forbidden West - Platinum Trophy

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Big congrats, myco. Real Imp Zone pioneer poo poo.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

F Zero (All leagues)

Had to do King League on Beginner because Death Wind II was kicking my rear end otherwise. I already knew the later games in the series were tough I had no idea the first one went so all out, it's loving brutal.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Kirby and the Forgotten Land (100%)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Beat 2 games in the last week, most notably Patrick's Parabox, which was really good despite not being incredibly difficult.